Thursday, May 1, 2014

Getting ready to go to Seattle tomorrow! But first we must pray in place!




Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey!

Tonight I'm preparing to go to Seattle on Daughters of the King (DOK) ministerial tasks tomorrow. I will be attending the Spring Assembly of the Diocese of Olympia. I will be taking my first flight since surgery, I would like to ask that you keep me in prayer as I travel. I will  post something inspirational in the next coming days! I love you and hope that you all are taking time to be thankful and thoughtful as this is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday. 

Dear Lord we thank you for this day and all that you have given us. May we always be grateful and  receive these abundant blessings with  a humble heart. We know that sometimes we fall short but you are always with us and enfolding us with your love, grace and mercy. May we remember our family members who are struggling and need a prayer boost this day. We pray that we may have our eyes fixed on you without fear but with joyful awe and ready to do your will and serve you in your kingdom. 


We pray especially for all of our family members who have been affected by the floods, tornadoes, severe weather, and wildfire. May they be safe and secure. We remember also those who have lost there lives,property, and livelihoods.

We remember and urgently pray for the 200+ Nigerian Girls who have been kidnapped. We pray for an end to human trafficking of any kind. God we pray that those who are engaged in human trafficking may find as John Newton did an Amazing Grace and lay down this terrible activity.

We give pray for all political hot spots in the world that there may be peace on earth and a spirit of good will among all nations, peoples, and faiths. We pray for a spirit of unconditional love, acceptance, and equality for all.

We add our prayers and the prayers of others remembering especially____________________

Lord God we pray this in your most Holy Name. Amen.

**************

Well dear ones that is all for this night! I will check in with you tomorrow. I love you may you have a restful and peaceful night. You bless me each and every day.

Love and peace of mind and a heart full of joy and gladness,

Sara









Amazing Grace

Sacred Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment