Sunday, August 9, 2020

Let us make vigil and pray and ponder the words and wisdom of Edith Stein








Good Evening Beloved Ones!

Happy Sabbath! Today we are taking a journey away from the usual Sunday and Daily lectionary and commemorate the feast of Edith Stein. Please read her story by clicking her linked name. Please meditate upon her life's story.It us a good culmination of our weekend of meditating upon denying ourselves and taking up our crosses.


Let us begin by pondering her quotes!

"And when night comes, and you look back over the day and see how fragmentary everything has been, and how much you planned that has gone undone, and all the reasons you have to be embarrassed and ashamed: just take everything exactly as it is, put it in God's hands and leave it with Him." ~ Edith Stein

"Let go of your plans. The first hour of your morning belongs to God. Tackle the day's work that he charges you with, and he will give you the power to accomplish it." ~ Edith Stein

"When you seek truth, you seek God whether you know it or not." ~ Edith Stein

"Do not accept anything as love which lacks truth." ~ Edith Stein

"Just take everything exactly as it is, put it in God's hands and leave it with Him." ~ Edith Stein

"Those who remain silent are responsible." ~ Edith Stein

"the deeper one is drawn into God, the more one must 'go out of oneself'; that is, one must go to the world in order to carry the divine life into it." ~ Edith Stein

"One cannot desire freedom from the Cross when one is especially chosen for the Cross." ~ Edith Stein


"Each finite creature can reflect only a fraction of the divine nature; thus, in the diversity of His creatures, God's infinity, unity and oneness appear to be broken into an effulfgence of manifold rays." ~ Edith Stein

"Usually one gets a heavier cross when one attempts to get rid of an old one." ~ Edith Stein

"The motive, principle, and end of the religious life is to make an absolute gift of self to God in a self-forgetting love, to end one's own life in order to make room for God's life." ~ Edith Stein

"We can do nothing ourselves; God must do it. To speak to Him thus is easier by nature for woman than for man because a natural desire lives in her to give herself completely to someone." ~ Edith Stein

"On the question of relating to our fellowman - our neighbor's spiritual need transcends every commandment. Everything else we do is a means to an end. But love is an end already, since God is love." ~ Edith Stein

"The limitless loving devotion to God, and the gift God makes of Himself to you, are the highest elevation of which the heart is capable; it is the highest degree of prayer. The souls that have reached this point are truly the heart of the Church." ~ Edith Stein


"My longing for truth was a single prayer." ~ Edith Stein


"If you learn from Saint Thérèse to depend on God alone and serve him with a wholly pure and detached heart, then you can join with your whole soul in singing the jubilant song of the holy Virgin, “My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. For he has done great things for me, and holy is his name.” And like little St. Thérèse you will be able to say at the end, “I do not regret that I have given myself to love.”" ~ Edith Stein


Come let us worship!

Let us begin with these mindfulness exercises/ prayers!

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.


Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.

“*Breathing in, I know this is my in-breath.
Breathing out, I know this is my out-breath.*

It's very simple, but very effective. When we bring our attention to our in-breath and our out-breath, we stop thinking of the past; we stop thinking of the future; and we begin to come home to ourselves...Don't think this practice doesn't apply to you. If we don't go home to ourselves, we can't be at our best and serve the world in the best way... Our quality of being is the foundation for the quality of our actions.

*Breathing in, I'm aware of my whole body.
Breathing out, I'm aware of my whole body.*

Breathing mindfully brings us back to our bodies. We have to acknowledge our bodies first because tension and suffering accumulate in the body. Breathing in this way, we create a kind of family reunion between mind and body. The mind becomes an embodied mind.

...We can't do our best if we don't know to release the tension and pain in ourselves. 

*Breathing in, I'm aware of the tension in my body.
Breathing out, I'm aware of the tension in my body.*

When we look at the suffering around us, at poverty, violence, or climate change, we may want to solve these things immediately. We want to do something. But to do something effectively and ethically, we need to be our best selves in order to be able to handle the suffering...

*Breathing in, I am aware of a painful feeling arising.
Breathing out, I release the painful feeling.*



This is a nonviolent and gentle way to help our bodies release tension and pain. It is possible to practice mindful breathing in order to produce a feeling of joy, a feeling of happiness. When we are well-nourished and know how to create joy, then we are strong enough to handle the deep pain within ourselves and the world.” 
― Thich Nhat HanhGood Citizens: Creating Enlightened Society



They cried out in fear, but Jesus spoke to them and said, ‘Take heart, it is I; do not be afraid.’ Matthew 14:26–27

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Christ became obedient unto death, even death on a cross. Philippians 2:8

All of us like sheep have gone astray, and we have turned to our own way; but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on him. Isaiah 53:6

Jesus our Lord was given up to death for our misdeeds, and raised to life to justify us. Romans 4:25

The Son of man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. Matthew 20:28

Whoever serves me, must follow me; and where I am, there shall my servant be also; the Father will honour anyone who serves me. John 12:26

Christ our Passover lamb has been sacrificed. 1 Corinthians 5:7

For as often as we eat this bread and drink this cup we proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes. 1 Corinthians 11:26

Out of love for the world God gave the only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (adapted)

If while we were God’s enemies we were reconciled by the death of God’s Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. Romans 5:10

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. John 3:14


Let us pray.

Almighty God, we give you thanks for surrounding us, as 
daylight fades, with the brightness of the vesper light; and we 
implore you of your great mercy that, as you enfold us with 
the radiance of this light, so you would shine into our hearts 
the brightness of your Holy Spirit; through Jesus Christ our 
Lord. Amen.

Grant us, Lord, the lamp of charity which never fails, that it 
may burn in us and shed its light on those around us, and 
that by its brightness we may have a vision of that holy City, 
where dwells the true and never-failing Light, Jesus Christ 
our Lord. Amen.

O Lord God Almighty, as you have taught us to call the 
evening, the morning, and the noonday one day; and have 
made the sun to know its going down: Dispel the darkness of 
our hearts, that by your brightness we may know you to be 
the true God and eternal light, living and reigning for ever 
and ever. Amen.


Lighten our darkness, we beseech thee, O Lord; and by thy 
great mercy defend us from all perils and dangers of this 
night; for the love of thy only Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. 
Amen.

Eternal God, who led your ancient people into freedom by a
pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night: Grant that 
we who walk in the light of your presence may rejoice in the 
liberty of the children of God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. 
Amen.

Love one another,
for love is of God,
and whoever loves is born of God and knows God.
Spirit of God, search our hearts.


We pray to the great Spiritual Power in which
we live and move and have our being.
We pray that we may at all times
keep our minds open to new ideas and shun dogma;
that we may grow in our understanding of the nature of all living beings
and our connectedness with the natural world;
that we may become ever more filled with
generosity of spirit and true compassion and love for all life;
that we may strive to heal the hurts that we have inflicted on nature
and control our greed for material things, knowing that
our actions are harming our natural world and the future of our children;
that we may value each and every human being
for who he is, for who she is,
reaching to the spirit that is within,
knowing the power of each individual to change the world.

We pray for social justice,
for the alleviation of the crippling poverty
that condemns millions of people around the world
to lives of misery - hungry, sick, and utterly without hope.
We pray for the children who are starving,
who are condemned to homelessness, slave labor, and prostitution,
and especially for those forced to fight, to kill and torture
even members of their own family.
We pray for the victims of violence and war,
for those wounded in body and for those wounded in mind.
We pray for the multitudes of refugees, forced from their homes to alien places
through war or through the utter destruction of their environment.

We pray for suffering animals everywhere,
for an end to the pain caused by scientific experimentation,
intensive farming, fur farming, shooting, trapping,
training for entertainment, abusive pet owners,
and all other forms of exploitation
such as overloading and overworking pack animals,
bull fighting, badger baiting, dog and cock fighting and so many more.

We pray for an end to cruelty,
whether to humans or other animals,
for an end to bullying, and torture in all its forms.
We pray that we may learn the peace that comes with forgiving
and the strength we gain in loving;
that we may learn to take nothing for granted in this life;
that we may learn to see and understand with our hearts;
that we may learn to rejoice in our being.

We pray for these things with humility;
We pray because of the hope that is within us,
and because of a faith in the ultimate triumph of the human spirit;
We pray because of our love for Creation, and because of our trust in God.
We pray, above all, for peace throughout the world.

prayer for world peace - dr. jane goodall

Let us go to the central candle and light ours from it. 



As we light our candles let us begin with the prayers for candlelighting.

Light of the World Phos hilaron

Light of the world, in grace and beauty,
Mirror of God’s eternal face,
Transparent flame of love’s free duty,
You bring salvation to our race.
Now, as we see the lights of evening,
We raise our voice in hymns of praise;
Worthy are you of endless blessing,
Sun of our night, lamp of our days.

Psalm 134 Ecce nunc
Behold now, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD, *
you that stand by night in the house of the LORD.
Lift up your hands in the holy place and bless the LORD; *
the LORD who made heaven and earth bless you out of Zion.

Psalm 141:1-3,8ab Domine, clamavi
O LORD, I call to you; come to me quickly; *
hear my voice when I cry to you.
Let my prayer be set forth in your sight as incense, *
the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Set a watch before my mouth, O LORD,
and guard the door of my lips; *
let not my heart incline to any evil thing.
My eyes are turned to you, Lord GOD; *
in you I take refuge.

Prayers of St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)

O Prince of Peace, to all who receive You, You bright light and peace.  Help me to live in daily contact with You, listening to the words You have spoken and obeying them.  O Divine Child, I place my hands in Yours; I shall follow You.  Oh, let Your divine life flow into me.

I will go unto the altar of God.  It is not myself and my tiny little affairs that matter here, but the great sacrifice of atonement.  I surrender myself entirely to Your divine will, O Lord.  Make my heart grow greater and wider, out of itself into the Divine Life.

O my God, fill my soul with holy joy, courage and strength to serve You.  Enkindle Your love in me and then walk with me along the next stretch of road before me.  I do not see very far ahead, but when I have arrived where the horizon now closes down, a new prospect will open before me and I shall met with peace.

How wondrous are the marvels of your love, We are amazed, we stammer and grow dumb, for word and spirit fail us.

+++
It is time for our nightly Virtual Candlelight Prayer Vigil!
Let's light our candles and be at prayer. This night let us pray that we may put God's commandments to love God, one another, ourselves, and our enemies into action. We pray for the needs of this fragile and broken world. We pray for conservation of God's Cathedral of Life that sustains all living things. We pray that we may endeavor to be and bring  the light and love to this troubled nation of ours and continue to to pray and wisely consider the words of the prophet Micah:
He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?







A Smudging Prayer -From Metis Aboriginal Ministries
 Creator, our Father in heaven, we come to you as your children. We confess that we are weak and broken images of you. We pray for the forgiveness and healing you give in Jesus Christ. May his Spirit clean our spirits, minds, hearts, and bodies. We pray that your Holy Spirit will help us to worship in spirit and truth. We pray in the name of Jesus, so that his Spirit will carry our prayers to you. Amen.



IN LAK’ECH


Tú eres mi otro yo.
You are my other me.


Si te hago daño a ti,
If I do harm to you,


Me hago daño a mi mismo.
I do harm to myself.


Si te amo y respeto,
If I love and respect you,


Me amo y respeto yo.
I love and respect myself.
Luis Valdez



“Transformation begins in you, wherever you are, whatever has happened, however you are suffering. Transformation is always possible. We do not heal in isolation. When we reach out and connect with one another—when we tell the story, name the hurt, grant forgiveness, and renew or release the relationship—our suffering begins to transform.” 
― Desmond Tutu, The Book of Forgiving: The Fourfold Path for Healing Ourselves and Our World

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love?' These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will be many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." - Henri Nouwen

"We must dissent from the indifference. We must dissent from the apathy. We must dissent from the fear, the hatred and the mistrust. We must dissent from a nation that has buried its head in the sand, waiting in vain for the needs of its poor, its elderly, and its sick to disappear and just blow away. We must dissent from a government that has left its young without jobs, education or hope. We must dissent from the poverty of vision and the absence of moral leadership. We must dissent because America can do better, because America has no choice but to do better." ~ Thurgood Marshall


From the Arusha Call to Discipleship

Loving God, we thank you for the gift of life in all its diversity and beauty. Lord Jesus Christ, crucified and risen, we praise you that you came to find the lost, to free the oppressed, to heal the sick, and to convert the self-centred. Holy Spirit, we rejoice that you breathe in the life of the world and are poured out into our hearts. As we live in the Spirit, may we also walk in the Spirit. Grant us faith and courage to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Jesus: becoming pilgrims of justice and peace in our time. For the blessing of your people, the sustaining of the earth, and the glory of your name. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.
+++



119

Zayin Memor esto verbi tui

49 Remember your word to your servant, *
because you have given me hope.

50 This is my comfort in my trouble, *
that your promise gives me life.

51 The proud have derided me cruelly, *
but I have not turned from your law.

52 When I remember your judgments of old, *
O Lord, I take great comfort.

53 I am filled with a burning rage, *
because of the wicked who forsake your law.

54 Your statutes have been like songs to me *
wherever I have lived as a stranger.

55 I remember your Name in the night, O Lord, *
and dwell upon your law.

56 This is how it has been with me, *
because I have kept your commandments.


Jeremiah 31:31�34

A New Covenant

31 The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. 32It will not be like the covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt—a covenant that they broke, though I was their husband,* says the Lord. 33But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34No longer shall they teach one another, or say to each other, ‘Know the Lord’, for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and remember their sin no more. 

The Song of Mary Magnificat
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in you, O God my Savior, *
for you have looked with favor on your lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed: *
you, the Almighty, have done great things for me,
and holy is your name.
You have mercy on those who fear you *
from generation to generation.
You have shown strength with your arm *
and scattered the proud in their conceit,
Casting down the mighty from their thrones *
and lifting up the lowly.
You have filled the hungry with good things *
and sent the rich away empty.
You have come to the help of your servant Israel, *
for you have remembered your promise of mercy,
The promise made to our forebears, *
to Abraham and his children for ever.


John 3:1�15

Nicodemus Visits Jesus

3Now there was a Pharisee named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2He came to Jesus* by night and said to him, ‘Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God; for no one can do these signs that you do apart from the presence of God.’ 3Jesus answered him, ‘Very truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born from above.’* 4Nicodemus said to him, ‘How can anyone be born after having grown old? Can one enter a second time into the mother’s womb and be born?’ 5Jesus answered, ‘Very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit. 6What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.* 7Do not be astonished that I said to you, “You* must be born from above.”* 8The wind* blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.’ 9Nicodemus said to him, ‘How can these things be?’ 10Jesus answered him, ‘Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things?

11 ‘Very truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know and testify to what we have seen; yet you* do not receive our testimony. 12If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.* 14And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.*

A Song of Faith
1 Peter 1:3-4,18-21

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, *
by divine mercy we have a new birth into a living hope;
Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, *
we have an inheritance that is imperishable in heaven.
The ransom that was paid to free us *
was not paid in silver or gold,
But in the precious blood of Christ, *
the Lamb without spot or stain.
God raised Jesus from the dead and gave him glory *
so that we might have faith and hope in God.


The Lord’s Prayer or the alternative is said.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Save us from the time of trial
and deliver us from evil.

For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever.    Amen.


Or

Eternal Spirit, 
Earth-maker, Pain-bearer, Life-giver, 
Source of all that is and that shall be, 
Father and Mother of us all, 
Loving God, in whom is heaven:

The hallowing of your name echo through the universe! 
The way of your justice be followed by the peoples
of the world! 
Your heavenly will be done by all created beings! 
Your commonwealth of peace and freedom 
sustain our hope and come on earth.

With the bread we need for today, feed us. 
In the hurts we absorb from one another, forgive us. 
In times of temptation and test, strengthen us. 
From trials too great to endure, spare us. 
From the grip of all that is evil, free us.

For you reign in the glory of the power that is love, 
now and for ever.    Amen.


Pour out your grace upon thy church, O God, that like your servant Edith Stein we may always seek what is true, defend what is right, reprove what is evil, and forgive those who sin against us, even as your Son commanded. All this we ask through the same Jesus Christ our Lord, to whom with you and the Holy Spirit be all honor and glory, now and forever. Amen.

Grant to us, Lord, we pray, the spirit to think and do always those things that are right, that we, who cannot exist without you, may by you be enabled to live according to your will; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.


Jesus, you suffered on the cross for our redemption;
help us, if we are called to suffer,
to be like you:
to forgive and to trust
in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus, Son of God, our true and only Saviour:
you died on the cross, a criminal under a curse;
you are God who forgives.
You died helpless, a failure and in pain.
You are God with whom there is hope;
you showed us the greatest love there is;
for you died for us with the Passover lambs.

Help us to forgive as you have forgiven us.
Help us to trust you, even when hope is failing.
Help us, if we are called to suffer,
to take up our cross
and to follow you in your redeeming work.

God of our salvation,
in this eucharist
you have renewed us in your covenant.
Help us to follow in the path of him
who came to open the eyes of the blind
and bring prisoners out of darkness.

Almighty and eternal God,
you have restored us to life
by the triumphant death
and resurrection of Christ.
Continue this healing work within us.
May we who partake of this mystery
never cease to give you dedicated service.


Jesus, Saviour in storm,
when the waters of the deep are broken up,
when the landmarks are washed away or drowned,
come to us across the water;
for the glory of your holy name.
Amen.


Today’s prayer is attributed to Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu adapted from an original prayer by Sir Francis Drake.
Disturb us, O Lord
when we are too well-pleased with ourselves 
when our dreams have come true because we dreamed too little, 
because we sailed too close to the shore.
Disturb us, O Lord
when with the abundance of things we possess, 
we have lost our thirst for the water of life 
when, having fallen in love with time, 
we have ceased to dream of eternity 
and in our efforts to build a new earth, 
we have allowed our vision of Heaven to grow dim.
Stir us, O Lord
to dare more boldly, to venture into wider seas 
where storms show Thy mastery, 
where losing sight of land, we shall find the stars.
In the name of Him who pushed back the horizons of our hopes 
and invited the brave to follow.
Amen

The Beatitudes  Matthew 5:3–12 

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. (5:3)
Blessed are those who mourn: for they will be comforted. (5:4)
Blessed are the meek: for they will inherit the earth. (5:5)
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be filled. (5:6)
Blessed are the merciful: for they will be shown mercy. (5:7)
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they will see God. (5:8)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they will be called children of God. (5:9)
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (5:10


 A Prayer attributed to St. Francis

Lord, make us instruments of your peace. Where there is
hatred, let us sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where
there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where
there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where
there is sadness, joy. Grant that we may not so much seek to
be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is
in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we
are born to eternal life. Amen.

“Our God is a God who has a bias for the weak, and we who worship this God, who have to reflect the character of this God, have no option but to have a like special concern for those who are pushed to the edges of society, for those who because they are different seem to be without a voice. We must speak up on their behalf, on behalf of the drug addicts and the down-and-outs, on behalf of the poor, the hungry, the marginalized ones, on behalf of those who because they are different dress differently, on behalf of those who because they have different sexual orientations from our own tend to be pushed away to the periphery. We must be where Jesus would be, this one who was vilified for being the friend of sinners.” 
― Desmond TutuGod Has a Dream: A Vision of Hope for Our Time


Teresa of Avila (1515–1582)

Christ Has No Body

Christ has no body but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks

Compassion on this world,
Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good,
Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world.
Yours are the hands, yours are the feet,
Yours are the eyes, you are his body.
Christ has no body now but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
compassion on this world.
Christ has no body now on earth but yours.

Jesus we thank you for showing us how to rest and pray. Help us to not rush and be in a hurry each day that we live, move, or just be. You showed your disciples that they needed to stop the glorification of busy. May we do the same with your help. 

Help us to rest and pray O God.

Jesus we thank  you for showing us how to love others by including and welcoming them to the table.

Help us to love and be welcoming O God.

Jesus we thank you for our many loved ones who now rest with You , God, and the Holy Spirit in the Thin Places.

Help us to know that death isn't to be feared but a part of the holy life cycle. 

Jesus we thank you for your healing hands that you are laying on each of us every day and especially upon those who are ill.

Help us to feel your healing touch and receive it with grace and thanksgiving.

Jesus help us not to be afraid to love but love fearlessly and with joy. 

Help us to show love and say the words I love you often without fear.

May all of our family members know the healing power of  your love and may we love God, our neighbors, and ourselves equally beyond all measure. 

Help us to show the world how to love and be inclusive and that wars may cease and a circle of love, joy, hope, and peace may prevail upon Earth and in our hearts.

Jesus we lift up these our prayers and thanksgivings to you. May we add any other prayers and those on behalf of others now and lay them at your feet and in your loving arms. Amen.


The Song of Simeon Nunc dimittis
Luke 2:29-32

Lord, you now have set your servant free *
to go in peace as you have promised;
For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
whom you have prepared for all the world to see:
A Light to enlighten the nations, *
and the glory of your people Israel.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: *
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.

Glory to God whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more
than we can ask or imagine: Glory to God from generation to
generation in the Church, and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever.
Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21

God’s Blessing be with you,
Christ’s peace be with you,
the Spirit’s outpouring be with you,
now and always. Amen.
(source: Celtic)



++++++++

Good Night Beloved Ones! Take time to pray for peace and meditate upon the words of God, Jesus, and the Edith Stein today. I love you and give thanks to God for you this day and always. 

With love blessings!

Sara


 Resources:
 A New Zealand Prayer Book

A to Z Quotes
Book of Common Prayer
Enriching our Worship
Walk With Me On Our Journey. 
Satucket Lectionary
Bonus Daily Office Readings
AM Psalm 66, 67; PM Psalm 19, 46 
Judges 11:1-11,29-40; 2 Cor. 11:21b-31; Mark 4:35-41
Lectionary Page
Bonus  Eucharistic Lectionary Readings 

No comments:

Post a Comment