Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Taking it off the beaten path or a delightful diversion




Good Evening Fellow Journey People!

What a good time to walk! It started out sunny and then the marine layer gradually crept in. This evening I decided to go off the beaten path and travel down Camino Colegio (College Road) and then went on to McClelland St. This is one of the oldest areas in town with varying homes.  I went by Casa Encantada one of my all time favorite houses, it looks like a castle to me,  and the old Coca Cola Bottling Plant. Lots of history on this block This evening the music was as eclectic as the walk. Tony Bennett Duets II, Paul Winter Celtic Solstice, and English Renaissance by the Canadian Brass.When you take your walks don't be afraid to change up your route a little. Lots to see here in town or where ever you may be. But be careful of the wild pavement. Did you make your list of what you needed to let go of? It will help believe me. I challenge everyone to do something different for the remainder of the week. Change up what ever is routine. All except taking medication. It's a glorious time to be outside and feel God's presence and to take time for prayer and thanksgiving. I guess it is time for photos and a music sampler! I love you ! Remember I walk for life, health, joy, peace, energy and to feel God's presence in the out of doors. Get outside people. Have a blessed evening.

Love to all and peace of mind!

Sara























 Paul Winter Solstice -Triumph

Golden Apples of the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment