Monday, July 29, 2013

Weather worn buildings and self care

Hi Gang!

I can't believe I walked the route tonight! It is truly amazing the skies we have been having. Tonight's walking music was from Evita and for the introspection part of my walk I had Bobby McFerrin's"  Spirityouall". Tonight's sample is from Spirityouall"  Our town has a lot of interesting buildings and signage. I can't believe that some of the buildings near the train tracks are so dilapidated.We have a lot of weather-worn buildings that need care. We are just like those buildings weather worn and need care. Take time to do self care. It only takes a little bit of time during the day. Start your self care routine noq !  Lot's of love! Sara





















































No comments:

Post a Comment