Sunday, January 15, 2017

Epiphanies Both Small and Great A ha moments that connect us to the holy #FollowingWithoutFear




Good Early Evening Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey!

Happy Day of Sabbath Rest. I hope you all are having a restful day and that you have had many holy a ha moments. Sundays always come with lots of things to ponder, meditate upon, and pray about. Today in our lectionary we saw Jesus calling the twelve right after being baptized. The Gospel was from John today not our usual Gospel reading from Matthew. It's amazing how quickly these events transpired. We must learn that God puts us on a fast track when God needs us to do something. This got me to thinking when I wrote my first sermon when I began discerning a call to the diaconate which I still am, but God decided that you dear ones and others needed me to be a cyber minister for awhile: Tonight I would like to share my first sermon with you and then bring us back towards our time of prayer and meditation. When I wrote this I had to conquer my fears just as the disciples and I suspect Jesus did too: 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 The Fifth Sunday After the Epiphany 
February 8, 2009
Good Morning and Peace to this House!
Who were you expecting to see in the pulpit today? Was it Deborah, Faye, Fr. Don, Brian, Vick, or Valerie? Surprise! God had something else in mind. He's brought me here today to be your preacher. I know it seems sudden but I've been following Isaiah's example by "Waiting on the Lord". This period has led me by God to now begin formally in St Peter's Community to discern a call to the Vocational Diaconate. One of these ways of trying a vocation is by preaching! Which is one of the many ways deacons serve and do ministry. With this in mind let us look to the Gospel of Mark for guidance and see what, healing ,serving, proclaiming the good news looks like in our own lives, at St. Peters, and in the heart of downtown Santa Maria and community at large. 
Just a recap if you missed last week. In the Gospel of Mark we see Jesus and his disciples proclaiming the message in the synagogues, healing and Casting out demons and traveling around the area of Capernaum . 
Jesus healed many people in the first chapter of Mark and it amazes me how He and the disciples hit the ground running! Remember we have 15 more chapters to go in Mark! When you are healed what is your response? My response is to Thank God for healing me and get going and do the business of God. How do we help heal each other here at St. Peter's? By prayer, a kind word, a touch of a hand, and by a warm embrace and many other ways! We also have the Holy Eucharist and Healing service on Wednesday's that contains a prayer circle and Holy Unction. I recommend it highly. How do we heal our neighborhood and community? By rolling up our sleeves and supporting our new outreach endeavors areas include: The Outreach Team, Missions, and Social Justice and our outreach coordinator- Joe Ardizzone. We also have to get rid of the demons of doubt and fear, that have been holding us back for many years! It's okay to step out of our comfort zone! Ask God how you can be a healer and reconciler. He will be  happy to guide your steps and show you how. Just listen for his voice in prayer and by the people He sends you into your life. 
How do you serve God in, your life, His Church and in the community at large? Take time to ponder what this looks like. Do you picture yourself doing what Jesus, the disciples, and Peter's mother-in-law did in the Gospel of Mark? In Mark's gospel we see people on the move and in service to God and each other. Peter's mother-in-law didn't stay in bed and rest after she was healed, she got up and served! Could you do this? I'm not sure many people would be able to do this, but with God's help and the help of our brothers and sisters we can! It's time for us to be on the move for Christ and serving him. There are many ways to do this here at St. Peter's please ask Deborah, Joe and any of the staff ministers they will be happy to help. You are needed ,wanted, and welcome here! How do we serve God In our community, the nation and the world? Please take a look around, opportunities for service are everywhere. Those of us who are members of the Episcopal Public Policy Network have been reminded of this by our Presiding Bishop, Katharine Jefferts Schori who has released a Statement this week, on Attacks by" The Lord's Resistance Army "in the Sudan. Copies of this statement and, . ways for us to help, are available in the Narthex and in Parke Hall. Ask Sister Janet where she feels advocacy is needed. I am also available to help you find your niche. Serving God is an Awesome and humbling experience! Serving God requires our bodies, minds, and spirits and as Sister Janet calls it "Heartitude!" 
How do we proclaim the Good News? Jesus did it in the synagogues and other places. Proclaiming doesn't mean you have to be Bishop T.D. Jakes . Proclaiming the Good News is not just by word it is also by example! We need to become human bibles to a broken world and to each other. You don't have to be a person who can quote chapter and verse to be able to proclaim the Good News! Just live it! Show people that they are loved, that they belong here, are precious, that they matter to you ,and they matter to God, and they will never be alone or forsaken. Don't be afraid help heal our broken world, serve God and each other, and proclaim the good news! It's what we're all called to do not just deacons in training! In short and in more contemporary speak -we need to continually walk the walk and talk the talk and keep our feet on the way that leads to Christ not by ourselves, but together and with God's Help. 
In closing, 
 
  
I would like to share with you one of the prayers of Teresa of Avila, Teresa of Avila (1515-1582) 
Christ Has No Body 
Christ has no body but yours, 
No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks Compassion on this world, 
Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good, Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, 
Yours are the eyes, you are his body. 
Christ has no body now but yours, 
No hands, no feet on earth but yours, 
Yours are the eyes with which he looks 
compassion on this world. 
Christ has no body now on earth but yours. AMEN.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God we come to you this night asking you to help us to find the direction you are calling us to go and to #followwithoutfear. We begin this night with our whole being reading the scriptures, praying, and meditating on your Words in expectation of what a ha moments you will bring us. We make vigil and light our candles as you lead us on a holy path of discovery.

Anthem at the Candle Lighting (BOS)

You, O Lord, are my lamp; *
my God, you make my darkness bright.
You, O Lord, are my lamp;
my God, you make my darkness bright.
You have been my helper:
My God, you make my darkness bright.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
You, O Lord, are my lamp;
my God, you make my darkness bright.

V. Let my prayer be set forth, O Lord:
R. As incense in your sight

Almighty God, whose Son our Savior Jesus Christ is the light of the world: Grant that your people, illumined by your Word and Sacraments, may shine with the radiance of Christ's glory, that he may be known, worshipped, and obeyed to the ends of the earth; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns, one God, now and for ever. Amen.






O Gracious Light Phos hilaron

O gracious Light,
pure brightness of the everliving Father in heaven,
O Jesus Christ, holy and blessed!
Now as we come to the setting of the sun,
and our eyes behold the vesper light,
we sing your praises, O God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
You are worthy at all times to be praised by happy voices,
O Son of God, O Giver of life,
and to be glorified through all the worlds.

Psalm 40:1-12

Expectans, expectavi

1 I waited patiently upon the Lord; * 
he stooped to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the desolate pit, out of the mire and clay; * 
he set my feet upon a high cliff and made my footing sure.
3 He put a new song in my mouth, 
a song of praise to our God; * 
many shall see, and stand in awe, 
and put their trust in the Lord.
4 Happy are they who trust in the Lord! * 
they do not resort to evil spirits or turn to false gods.
5 Great things are they that you have done, O Lord my God! 
how great your wonders and your plans for us! * 
there is none who can be compared with you.
6 Oh, that I could make them known and tell them! * 
but they are more than I can count.
7 In sacrifice and offering you take no pleasure * 
(you have given me ears to hear you);
8 Burnt-offering and sin-offering you have not required, * 
and so I said, "Behold, I come.
9 In the roll of the book it is written concerning me: * 
'I love to do your will, O my God; 
your law is deep in my heart."'
10 I proclaimed righteousness in the great congregation; * 
behold, I did not restrain my lips; 
and that, O Lord, you know.
11 Your righteousness have I not hidden in my heart; 
I have spoken of your faithfulness and your deliverance; * 
I have not concealed your love and faithfulness from the great congregation.
12 You are the Lord; 
do not withhold your compassion from me; * 
let your love and your faithfulness keep me safe for ever

Isaiah 49:1-7

Listen to me, O coastlands,
pay attention, you peoples from far away!
The Lord called me before I was born,
while I was in my mother's womb he named me.
He made my mouth like a sharp sword,
in the shadow of his hand he hid me;
he made me a polished arrow,
in his quiver he hid me away.
And he said to me, “You are my servant,
Israel, in whom I will be glorified.”
But I said, “I have labored in vain,
I have spent my strength for nothing and vanity;
yet surely my cause is with the Lord,
and my reward with my God.”

And now the Lord says,
who formed me in the womb to be his servant,
to bring Jacob back to him,
and that Israel might be gathered to him,
for I am honored in the sight of the Lord,
and my God has become my strength--
he says,
“It is too light a thing that you should be my servant
to raise up the tribes of Jacob
and to restore the survivors of Israel;
I will give you as a light to the nations,
that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

Thus says the Lord,
the Redeemer of Israel and his Holy One,
to one deeply despised, abhorred by the nations,
the slave of rulers,
“Kings shall see and stand up,
princes, and they shall prostrate themselves,
because of the Lord, who is faithful,
the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you

Canticle 15
The Song of Mary Magnificat
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in you, O God my Savior, *
for you have looked with favor on your lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed: *
you, the Almighty, have done great things for me,
and holy is your name.
You have mercy on those who fear you *
from generation to generation.
You have shown strength with your arm *
and scattered the proud in their conceit,
Casting down the mighty from their thrones *
and lifting up the lowly.
You have filled the hungry with good things *
and sent the rich away empty.
You have come to the help of your servant Israel, *
for you have remembered your promise of mercy,
The promise made to our forebears, *
to Abraham and his children for ever.


1 Corinthians 1:1-9

        Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes,

        To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours:

      Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

        I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given you in Christ Jesus, for in every way you have been enriched in him, in speech and knowledge of every kind-- just as the testimony of Christ has been strengthened among you-- so that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will also strengthen you to the end, so that you may be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful; by him you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Canticle M
A Song of Faith
1 Peter 1:3-4,18-21
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, *
by divine mercy we have a new birth into a living hope;
Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, *
we have an inheritance that is imperishable in heaven.
The ransom that was paid to free us *
was not paid in silver or gold,
But in the precious blood of Christ, *
the Lamb without spot or stain.
God raised Jesus from the dead and gave him glory *
so that we might have faith and hope in God

John 1:29-42

         John saw Jesus coming toward him and declared, “Here is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, ‘After me comes a man who ranks ahead of me because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him; but I came baptizing with water for this reason, that he might be revealed to Israel.” And John testified, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him. I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ And I myself have seen and have testified that this is the Son of God.”

       The next day John again was standing with two of his disciples, and as he watched Jesus walk by, he exclaimed, “Look, here is the Lamb of God!” The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. When Jesus turned and saw them following, he said to them, “What are you looking for?” They said to him, “Rabbi” (which translated means Teacher), “where are you staying?” He said to them, “Come and see.” They came and saw where he was staying, and they remained with him that day. It was about four o’clock in the afternoon. One of the two who heard John speak and followed him was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. He first found his brother Simon and said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which is translated Anointed). He brought Simon to Jesus, who looked at him and said, “You are Simon son of John. You are to be called Cephas” (which is translated Peter).

         Let us pray

        Holy God  as we set our feet out upon this year's pilgrim way  may we be always reminded that life is a journey not a destination. Guide our feet and paths O, God!

         Holy God help us to learn many things this year and become your willing students who want to sit at your feet to look, listen, seek, and feel your presence and hear what you are calling us to do and what you have to impart to us. 

        Holy God, give us courage to become your feet to spread your Good News of Peace to all our family members.

        Holy God enfold all those who are suffering this night especially_______and all who are ill and in the hospital. Comfort, console, and heal their bodies, minds, and spirits.

        Holy God, enfold all of your children who are seeking help from  you. You know their needs before we pray. Comfort, console, and heal their bodies, minds, and spirits.

        Holy God  enfold all of your children who are in mourning, give them strength and consolation as they meet the challenges of living with out their precious loved ones. Help us to step up and give them our love, support, and a soft place to fall.

        Holy God enfold  all of  your children who have fears, anxieties, worries , and other concerns. Give them peace and the knowledge of knowing you are ever present.

      Holy God enfold. all of us who are facing struggles this year. Help us to know that we are in your arms and you will not let us fall.
   
       Holy God enfold all your children who are dying and those precious souls who have made their journey into the Thin Places  this night and today.  May they rest in peace and rise in glory and may they sing and dance for joy in the heavenly places for  all eternity.

        Holy God enfold all  living things from the rich soil, verdant foliage, and the tallest giraffe that it may be protected and conserved and that God's Cathedral of Life may flourish and be healed.

        Holy God enfold us as we pray and give thanks for all our many blessings and may we add our prayers for those who have come to us seeking prayers especially____________________ and for those who have wanted to ask us for prayer but were afraid and the may unspoken prayers this day.

        These  are our prayers Lord Jesus and we present them to you in your most Holy Name. Amen.

Or these:

Psalm 139:1-5, 12-17 Page 794, BCP

Domine, probasti



1
LORD, you have searched me out and known me; *
you know my sitting down and my rising up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
2
You trace my journeys and my resting-places *
and are acquainted with all my ways.
3
Indeed, there is not a word on my lips, *
but you, O LORD, know it altogether.
4
You press upon me behind and before *
and lay your hand upon me.
5
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; *
it is so high that I cannot attain to it.
12
For you yourself created my inmost parts; *
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
13
I will thank you because I am marvelously made; *
your works are wonderful, and I know it well.
14
My body was not hidden from you, *
while I was being made in secret
and woven in the depths of the earth.
15
Your eyes beheld my limbs, yet unfinished in the womb;
all of them were written in your book; *
they were fashioned day by day,
when as yet there was none of them.
16
How deep I find your thoughts, O God! *
how great is the sum of them!
17
If I were to count them, they would be more in number than the sand; *
to count them all, my life span would need to be like yours.
       Let us meditate on the above Psalm and listen to the musical setting: O Lord You Searched Me Out and Know Me 

Gracious and Loving God help us to see ourselves as you see us as the beautiful Child of God whom you have made in your image and likeness.

Gracious and Loving God help us to rise up and be your servants and follow wherever you are leading us. May we respond to your call with a resounding Yes!.

Gracious and Loving God, take our fears and make us courageous to stand for Justice, Liberty, Equality, and Universal Human Rights for all of our family members. 

Gracious and Loving God, we pray for all who are ill in body, mind, and spirit that they may be healed.

Gracious and loving God take our feet and plant them on the firm foundation of faith and that we may be united as one family under you who are the God who has many names.  When you created us in the beginning you knew that your world and your children would be diverse as the stars.

Gracious and loving God we pray for all who are making decisions in their lives for their betterment and the betterment of the world.

Gracious and loving God, watch over our most vulnerable family members this night. Protect them from harm and give them warm shelter from the cold.

Gracious and loving God we pray for peace in your world and that wars and unloving relationships between our enemies may be transformed into Love and Unity.

Gracious and loving God we pray for all who are mourning any loss.

Gracious and loving God we add our prayers and thanksgivings now and those who have requested our prayers especially_________________

Gracious and loving God may we remember to tell our loved ones that they matter and that they are loved as they are, where they are, and who they want to be. 

Gracious and Loving God we pray these our prayers in the Name of Jesus who taught us that it was and is ok to live outside the box and color outside the lines and follow him on his Journey as He walks with us on ours. Amen.

A        Prayer attributed to St. Francis

Lord, make us instruments of your peace. Where there is
hatred, let us sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where
there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where
there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where
there is sadness, joy. Grant that we may not so much seek to
be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is
in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we
are born to eternal life. Amen.


Song of Simeon

Guide us waking, O Lord, and guard us sleeping; that awake
we may watch with Christ, and asleep we may rest in peace.

Lord, you now have set your servant free *
to go in peace as you have promised;
For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
whom you have prepared for all the world to see:
A Light to enlighten the nations, *
and the glory of your people Israel.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: *
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.
All repeat the Antiphon
Guide us waking, O Lord, and guard us sleeping; that awake
we may watch with Christ, and asleep we may rest in peace.

Closing Blessings


Live without fear: your Creator has made you holy, has always
protected you, and loves you as a mother. Go in peace to follow
the good road and may God’s blessing be with you always. Amen.
(source: from Saint Clare)




If you are seeking more scripture readings here are today's lessons from the daily office.

114 In exitu Israel

1 Hallelujah!
When Israel came out of Egypt, *
the house of Jacob from a people of strange speech,

2 Judah became God's sanctuary *
and Israel his dominion.
3 The sea beheld it and fled; *
Jordan turned and went back.

4 The mountains skipped like rams, *
and the little hills like young sheep.

5 What ailed you, O sea, that you fled? *
O Jordan, that you turned back?

6 You mountains, that you skipped like rams? *
you little hills like young sheep?

7 Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, *
at the presence of the God of Jacob,

8 Who turned the hard rock into a pool of water *
and flint-stone into a flowing spring.


115 Non nobis, Domine

1 Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
but to your Name give glory; *
because of your love and because of your faithfulness.

2 Why should the heathen say, *
"Where then is their God?"

3 Our God is in heaven; *
whatever he wills to do he does.

4 Their idols are silver and gold, *
the work of human hands.

5 They have mouths, but they cannot speak; *
eyes have they, but they cannot see;

6 They have ears but they cannot hear; *
noses, but they cannot smell;

7 They have hands, but they cannot feel;
feet, but they cannot walk; *
they make no sound with their throat.

8 Those who make them are like them, *
and so are all who put their trust in them.

9 O Israel, trust in the Lord; *
he is their help and their shield.

10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord; *
he is their help and their shield.

11 You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; *
he is their help and their shield.

12 The Lord has been mindful of us, and he will bless us; *
he will bless the house of Israel;
he will bless the house of Aaron;

13 He will bless those who fear the Lord, *
both small and great together.

14 May the Lord increase you more and more, *
you and your children after you.

15 May you be blessed by the Lord, *
the maker of heaven and earth.

16 The heaven of heavens is the Lord's, *
but he entrusted the earth to its peoples.

17 The dead do not praise the Lord, *
nor all those who go down into silence;

18 But we will bless the Lord, *
from this time forth for evermore.
Hallelujah!



Isaiah 43:14-44:5


14 Thus says the Lord,
   your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
For your sake I will send to Babylon
   and break down all the bars,
   and the shouting of the Chaldeans will be turned to lamentation.* 
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One,
   the Creator of Israel, your King. 
16 Thus says the Lord,
   who makes a way in the sea,
   a path in the mighty waters, 
17 who brings out chariot and horse,
   army and warrior;
they lie down, they cannot rise,
   they are extinguished, quenched like a wick: 
18 Do not remember the former things,
   or consider the things of old. 
19 I am about to do a new thing;
   now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
   and rivers in the desert. 
20 The wild animals will honour me,
   the jackals and the ostriches;
for I give water in the wilderness,
   rivers in the desert,
to give drink to my chosen people, 
21   the people whom I formed for myself
so that they might declare my praise. 


22 Yet you did not call upon me, O Jacob;
   but you have been weary of me, O Israel! 
23 You have not brought me your sheep for burnt-offerings,
   or honoured me with your sacrifices.
I have not burdened you with offerings,
   or wearied you with frankincense. 
24 You have not bought me sweet cane with money,
   or satisfied me with the fat of your sacrifices.
But you have burdened me with your sins;
   you have wearied me with your iniquities. 


25 I, I am He
   who blots out your transgressions for my own sake,
   and I will not remember your sins. 
26 Accuse me, let us go to trial;
   set forth your case, so that you may be proved right. 
27 Your first ancestor sinned,
   and your interpreters transgressed against me. 
28 Therefore I profaned the princes of the sanctuary,
   I delivered Jacob to utter destruction,
   and Israel to reviling. 

44 But now hear, O Jacob my servant,
   Israel whom I have chosen! 
2 Thus says the Lord who made you,
   who formed you in the womb and will help you:
Do not fear, O Jacob my servant,
   Jeshurun whom I have chosen. 
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
   and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour my spirit upon your descendants,
   and my blessing on your offspring. 
4 They shall spring up like a green tamarisk,
   like willows by flowing streams. 
5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s’,
   another will be called by the name of Jacob,
yet another will write on the hand, ‘The Lord’s’,
   and adopt the name of Israel. 

 Hebrews 6:17-7:10

17 In the same way, when God desired to show even more clearly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it by an oath, 18 so that through two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible that God would prove false, we who have taken refuge might be strongly encouraged to seize the hope set before us. 19 We have this hope, a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters the inner shrine behind the curtain, 20 where Jesus, a forerunner on our behalf, has entered, having become a high priest for ever according to the order of Melchizedek.
7 This ‘King Melchizedek of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham as he was returning from defeating the kings and blessed him’; 2 and to him Abraham apportioned ‘one-tenth of everything’. His name, in the first place, means ‘king of righteousness’; next he is also king of Salem, that is, ‘king of peace’. 3 Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest for ever.

4 See how great he is! Even* Abraham the patriarch gave him a tenth of the spoils. 5 And those descendants of Levi who receive the priestly office have a commandment in the law to collect tithes* from the people, that is, from their kindred,* though these also are descended from Abraham. 6 But this man, who does not belong to their ancestry, collected tithes* from Abraham and blessed him who had received the promises. 7 It is beyond dispute that the inferior is blessed by the superior. 8In the one case, tithes are received by those who are mortal; in the other, by one of whom it is testified that he lives. 9 One might even say that Levi himself, who receives tithes, paid tithes through Abraham, 10 for he was still in the loins of his ancestor when Melchizedek met him.


John 4:27-42

27 Just then his disciples came. They were astonished that he was speaking with a woman, but no one said, ‘What do you want?’ or, ‘Why are you speaking with her?’ 28 Then the woman left her water-jar and went back to the city. She said to the people, 29‘Come and see a man who told me everything I have ever done! He cannot be the Messiah,* can he?’ 30 They left the city and were on their way to him.

31 Meanwhile the disciples were urging him, ‘Rabbi, eat something.’ 32 But he said to them, ‘I have food to eat that you do not know about.’ 33 So the disciples said to one another, ‘Surely no one has brought him something to eat?’ 34 Jesus said to them, ‘My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to complete his work. 35 Do you not say, “Four months more, then comes the harvest”? But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting. 36 The reaper is already receiving* wages and is gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together. 37 For here the saying holds true, “One sows and another reaps.” 38 I sent you to reap that for which you did not labour. Others have laboured, and you have entered into their labour.’

39 Many Samaritans from that city believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, ‘He told me everything I have ever done.’ 40So when the Samaritans came to him, they asked him to stay with them; and he stayed there for two days. 41And many more believed because of his word. 42They said to the woman, ‘It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is truly the Saviour of the world.’

+   ++++++



Good Night Loved ones and Family members!  I love you and may God bless you this night and always! Remember we must follow God into this next week with out fear and place our lives into God's hands. Fear is a place we do not wish to visit. It hampers what God is calling us to do. 

Love, joy, peace, and blessings be always yours!

Sara
G

No comments:

Post a Comment