Thursday, December 7, 2017

Introducing our Fifth #AdventWord #HashTagsWithMeaning2017 : #Heal A prayer vigil for those affected by wildfire and violence




Good Evening Beloved Community:

Happy fifth day of Advent. As I write this to you tonight, I am hooked up to a cardiac event monitor that I will wear for one month to find out when I have episodes of arrhythmia. My heart is dancing to a different drummer but of course you know that already. Healing doesn't start with medicine, surgery, diagnosis, it starts by assessing what is wrong in our bodies, minds, and spirits. We thank God for the gift of scientists, tools, and practitioners who help lead our medical, spiritual, and mental health teams toward the process of getting us on the road to health. So don't despair! I'm on that road! The monitor is just like having my chemo pump on again.  Tonight our time together isn't going to be about me. Tonight we are going to make vigil for those who have been affected by wildfire and violence. We are going to pray for the healing of our lands, family members, and give thanks for all who come to the aid of all when crisis and disaster occur. 

Let us first do our daily #AdventWord definition:
#Heal

VERB
heals (third person present) · healed (past tense) · healed (past participle) · healing (present participle)
(of a person or treatment) cause (a wound, injury, or person) to become sound or healthy again:
"his concern is to heal sick people"
synonyms: make better · make well · cure · treat · restore to health · curative · therapeutic · medicinal · remedial · corrective · reparative · tonic · restorative · health-giving · healthful · beneficial
antonyms: make worse · harmful
become sound or healthy again:
"he would have to wait until his knee had healed"
synonyms: get better · get well · be cured · recover · mend · improve
antonyms: get worse
alleviate (a person's distress or anguish):
"time can heal the pain of grief"
correct or put right (an undesirable situation):
"the rift between them was never really healed"
synonyms: put right · set right · repair · remedy · resolve · correct · settle · conciliate · reconcile · harmonize · patch up
antonyms: worsen
ORIGIN
Old English hǣlan (in the sense ‘restore to sound health’), of Germanic origin; related to Dutch heelen and German heilen, also to whole.

Let us engage in the Be Stills to help center us and make us whole and  holy.

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.


Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.

Let us open our vigil tonight with this :

No one heals himself by wounding another.
Ambrose
The rich man who gives to the poor does not bestow alms but pays a debt.
Ambrose








Psalm 141:1-3,8ab Domine, clamavi
O LORD, I call to you; come to me quickly; *
hear my voice when I cry to you.
Let my prayer be set forth in your sight as incense, *
the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Set a watch before my mouth, O LORD,
and guard the door of my lips; *
let not my heart incline to any evil thing.
My eyes are turned to you, Lord GOD; *
in you I take refuge.

Image result for candlelight vigil




Image result for smudge

A Smudging Prayer

 Creator, our Father in heaven, we come to you as your children. We confess that we are weak and broken images of you. We pray for the forgiveness and healing you give in Jesus Christ. May his Spirit clean our spirits, minds, hearts, and bodies. We pray that your Holy Spirit will help us to worship in spirit and truth. We pray in the name of Jesus, so that his Spirit will carry our prayers to you. Amen.


Image result for smudge

IN LAK’ECH

Tú eres mi otro yo.
You are my other me.
Si te hago daño a ti,
If I do harm to you,
Me hago daño a mi mismo.
I do harm to myself.
Si te amo y respeto,
If I love and respect you,
Me amo y respeto yo.
I love and respect myself.
Luis -Valdez

Image result for in lak ech
Image result for in lak ech

We light our first candle and pray for the healing of our planet and that we may become good stewards of God's Cathedral of life

Image result for cand;es

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, *
abides under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 He shall say to the Lord,
“You are my refuge and my stronghold, *
my God in whom I put my trust.”
3 He shall deliver you from the snare of the hunter *
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with his pinions,
and you shall find refuge under his wings; *
his faithfulness shall be a shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of any terror by night, *
nor of the arrow that flies by day;
6 Of the plague that stalks in the darkness, *
nor of the sickness that lays waste at mid-day.
7 A thousand shall fall at your side
and ten thousand at your right hand, *
but it shall not come near you.
8 Your eyes have only to behold *
to see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, *
and the Most High your habitation,
10 There shall no evil happen to you, *
neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.
A Song of Wisdom Sapientia liberavit
Wisdom 10:15-19,20b-21

Wisdom freed from a nation of oppressors *
a holy people and a blameless race.
She entered the soul of a servant of the Lord, *
withstood dread rulers with wonders and signs.
To the saints she gave the reward of their labors, *
and led them by a marvelous way;
She was their shelter by day *
and a blaze of stars by night.
She brought them across the Red Sea, *
she led them through mighty waters;
But their enemies she swallowed in the waves *
and spewed them out from the depths of the abyss.
And then, Lord, the righteous sang hymns to your Name, *
and praised with one voice your protecting hand;
For Wisdom opened the mouths of the mute, *
and gave speech to the tongues of a new-born people.


Isaiah 11:1-3a
A shoot shall come out from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots. The spirit of
the Lord shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the
spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. His delight shall be in the fear of the Lord.

For stewardship of creation
O merciful Creator, your hand is open wide to satisfy the
needs of every living creature: Make us always thankful for
your loving providence; and grant that we, remembering the
account that we must one day give, may be faithful stewards
of your good gifts; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who with
you and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns, one God, for ever
and ever. Amen.

We light our second candle and pray for all who serve God in the role of first responder and emergency rescue worker. We pray especially for all Aid agencies that come to our minds. We give thanks for these specialized healers and the works they are doing day to day.

Image result for cand;es

Psalm 121
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills; *
from where is my help to come?
2 My help comes from the Lord, *
the maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot be moved *
and he who watches over you will not fall asleep.
4 Behold, he who keeps watch over Israel *
shall neither slumber nor sleep;
5 The Lord himself watches over you; *
the Lord is your shade at your right hand,
6 So that the sun shall not strike you by day, *
nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; *
it is he who shall keep you safe.
8 The Lord shall watch over your going out and
your coming in, *
from this time forth for evermore.

A Song of the Wilderness
Isaiah 35:1-7,10
The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad, *
the desert shall rejoice and blossom;
It shall blossom abundantly, *
and rejoice with joy and singing.
They shall see the glory of the Lord, *
the majesty of our God.
Strengthen the weary hands, *
and make firm the feeble knees.
Say to the anxious, “Be strong, do not fear! *
Here is your God, coming with judgment to save you.”
Then shall the eyes of the blind be opened, *
and the ears of the deaf be unstopped.
Then shall the lame leap like a deer, *
and the tongue of the speechless sing for joy.
For waters shall break forth in the wilderness *
and streams in the desert;
The burning sand shall become a pool *
and the thirsty ground, springs of water.
The ransomed of God shall return with singing, *
with everlasting joy upon their heads.
Joy and gladness shall be theirs, *
and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.


Isaiah 61:1-3
The spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me; he has sent me to bring good
news to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to
the prisoners; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort
all who mourn; to provide for those who mourn in Zion—to give them a garland instead of ashes, the oil
of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a faint spirit. They will be called oaks of
righteousness, the planting of the Lord, to display his glory.

We light our  third candle for an end to violence of any kind. Tonight we remember once again our family members who have become the latest victims of violence. Remembering the young person who was killed in the Newlove neighborhood in Santa Maria.

Image result for cand;es
A Litany for Gun Violence
 Leader: We stand before this Wall of Injustice remembering all who have been harmed by gun violence, both intended and accidental. We lament that an American child is 12 times more likely to die by a bullet than are the children living in all twenty-five other industrialized nations combined. We acknowledge the deep pain and grief in our communities and nation. Will you commit to tear down the walls that divide us, and build-up the one human family, grounded in nonviolence, justice and love?
People: We will with God’s help.
Leader: We stand before this Wall of Injustice remembering all perpetrators and the families of those who commit acts of gun violence. We acknowledge that their lives are also devastated and their hopes dashed. For their sake and ours, will you pray for healing of the pain radiating from every act of violence?
People: We will, with God’s help.
Leader: We stand before this Wall of Injustice, united in our grief for the violent deaths of over 30,000 Americans by gunfire each year. Will you commit to prayer, study and action, ever hopeful that repentance and transformation will move us forward toward God’s peaceable kingdom?
People: We will, with God’s help.


A Song of Lamentation

Lamentations 1:12,16; 3:19,22-24,26

Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by? *

Look and see if there is any sorrow like my sorrow,

Which was brought upon me, *

inflicted by God’s fierce anger.

For these things I weep; my eyes flow with tears, *

for a comforter is far from me, one to revive my courage.

Remember my affliction and my bitterness, *

wormwood and gall!

The steadfast love of God never ceases, *

God’s mercies never end.

They are new every morning; *

great is your faithfulness.

“God is my portion,” says my soul, *

“therefore will I hope in God.”

It is good that we should wait quietly *

for the coming of God’s salvation.

We light our Fourth Candle for all families who have lost loved ones, property, pets, livelihoods, in acts of violence and catastrophic disaster.

Image result for cand;es


Psalm 145:14-22
14 The Lord is faithful in all his words *
and merciful in all his deeds.
15 The Lord upholds all those who fall; *
he lifts up those who are bowed down.
16 The eyes of all wait upon you, O Lord, *
and you give them their food in due season.
17 You open wide your hand *
and satisfy the needs of every living creature.
18 The Lord is righteous in all his ways *
and loving in all his works.
19 The Lord is near to those who call upon him, *
to all who call upon him faithfully.
20 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; *
he hears their cry and helps them.
21 The Lord preserves all those who love him, *
but he destroys all the wicked.
22 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord; *
let all flesh bless his holy Name for ever and ever.

A Song of Ezekiel
Ezekiel 36:24-28
I will take you from among all nations; *
and gather you from all lands to bring you home.
I will sprinkle clean water upon you; *
and purify you from false gods and uncleanness.
A new heart I will give you *
and a new spirit put within you.
I will take the stone heart from your chest *
and give you a heart of flesh.
I will help you walk in my laws *
and cherish my commandments and do them.
You shall be my people, *
and I will be your God.

For a Person in Trouble or Bereavement

O merciful Father, who hast taught us in thy holy Word that
thou dost not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men:
Look with pity upon the sorrows of thy servant for whom
our prayers are offered. Remember him, O Lord, in mercy,
nourish his soul with patience, comfort him with a sense of
thy goodness, lift up thy countenance upon him, and give
him peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all
consolation, who consoles us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any
affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by God. For just as the sufferings of
Christ are abundant for us, so also our consolation is abundant through Christ.

We light our Fifth Candle in memory of all who have died in acts of violence and disaster. You are welcome to name them now. and Respond with :

"IF YOU SPEAK MY NAME, I WILL LIVE FOREVER.




13 Usquequo, Domine?

1 How long, O Lord?
will you forget me for ever? *
how long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long shall I have perplexity in my mind,
and grief in my heart, day after day? *
how long shall my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look upon me and answer me, O Lord my God; *
give light to my eyes, lest I sleep in death;

4 Lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him," *
and my foes rejoice that I have fallen.

5 But I put my trust in your mercy; *
my heart is joyful because of your saving help.

6 I will sing to the Lord, for he has dealt with me richly; *
I will praise the Name of the Lord Most High.

A Song of Hosea
Hosea 6:1-3
Come, let us return to our God, *
who has torn us and will heal us.
God has struck us and will bind up our wounds, *
after two days revive us,
On the third day restore us, *
that in God’s presence we may live.
Let us humble ourselves, let us strive to know the Lord, *
whose justice dawns like morning light,
its dawning as sure as the sunrise.
God’s justice will come to us like a shower, *
like spring rains that water the earth.


Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of comfort: Deal
graciously, we pray, with all who mourn; that, casting all
their care on you, they may know the consolation of your
love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.




James 5:(13) 14-16
[Are any among you suffering? They should pray. Are any cheerful? They should sing songs of praise.]
Are any among you sick? They should call for the elders of the church and have them pray over them,
anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord
will raise them up; and anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins
to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is
powerful and effective.

We light our  sixth candle for all who are in need of healing and strength.  
Image result for cand;es
86 Inclina, Domine

1 Bow down your ear, O Lord, and answer me, *
for I am poor and in misery.
2 Keep watch over my life, for I am faithful; *
save your servant who puts his trust in you.

3 Be merciful to me, O Lord, for you are my God; *
I call upon you all the day long.

4 Gladden the soul of your servant, *
for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.

5 For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, *
and great is your love toward all who call upon you.

6 Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer, *
and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the time of my trouble I will call upon you, *
for you will answer me.

A Song of Judith
Judith 16:13-16
I will sing a new song to my God, *
for you are great and glorious, wonderful in strength, invincible.
Let the whole creation serve you, *
for you spoke and all things came into being.
You sent your breath and it formed them, *
no one is able to resist your voice.
Mountains and seas are stirred to their depths, *
rocks melt like wax at your presence.
But to those who fear you, *
you continue to show mercy.
No sacrifice, however fragrant, can please you, *
but whoever fears the Lord shall stand in your sight for ever

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and
relieve your sick servant N., and give your power of healing to
those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in
his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through
Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.
May God the Father bless you, God the Son heal you, God
the Holy Spirit give you strength.  May God the holy and
undivided Trinity guard your body, save your soul, and bring
you safely to his heavenly country; where he lives and reigns
for ever and ever.  Amen.

O heavenly Father, you give your children sleep for the
refreshing of soul and body: Grant me this gift, I pray; keep
me in that perfect peace which you have promised to those
whose minds are fixed on you; and give me such a sense of
your presence, that in the hours of silence I may enjoy the
blessed assurance of your love; through Jesus Christ our
Lord.  Amen.


Mark 5:22-24
Then one of the leaders of the synagogue named Jairus came and, when he saw him, fell at his feet and begged him repeatedly, “My little daughter is at the point of death. Come and lay your hands on her, so that she may be made well, and live.” So he went with him.

Let us light our Seventh Candle and stand together in silence and pray for all who on our hearts and minds this night. We pray for our world, nation, cities, neighborhoods, neighbors, enemies, ourselves, and give thanks and pray to God for strength and healing. 

Image result for cand;es

Psalm 146
1 Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord, O my soul! *
I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
2 Put not your trust in rulers, nor in any child of earth, *
for there is no help in them.
3 When they breathe their last, they return to earth, *
and in that day their thoughts perish.
4 Happy are they who have the God of Jacob for their help! *
whose hope is in the Lord their God;
5 Who made heaven and earth, the seas, and all that is in them; *
who keeps his promise for ever;
6 Who gives justice to those who are oppressed, *
and food to those who hunger.
7 The Lord sets the prisoners free;
the Lord opens the eyes of the blind; *
the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down;
8 The Lord loves the righteous;
the Lord cares for the stranger; *
he sustains the orphan and widow,
but frustrates the way of the wicked.
9 The Lord shall reign for ever, *
your God, O Zion, throughout all generations.
Hallelujah!

A Song of Faith
1 Peter 1:3-4,18-21
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, *
by divine mercy we have a new birth into a living hope;
Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, *
we have an inheritance that is imperishable in heaven.
The ransom that was paid to free us *
was not paid in silver or gold,
But in the precious blood of Christ, *
the Lamb without spot or stain.
God raised Jesus from the dead and gave him glory *
so that we might have faith and hope in God.


 For the Human Family

O God, you made us in your own image and redeemed us
through Jesus your Son: Look with compassion on the whole
human family; take away the arrogance and hatred which
infect our hearts; break down the walls that separate us;
unite us in bonds of love; and work through our struggle and
confusion to accomplish your purposes on earth; that, in
your good time, all nations and races may serve you in
harmony around your heavenly throne; through Jesus Christ
our Lord. Amen.


Luke 17:11-19New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Jesus Cleanses Ten Lepers

11 On the way to Jerusalem Jesus[a] was going through the region between Samaria and Galilee. 12 As he entered a village, ten lepers[b]approached him. Keeping their distance, 13 they called out, saying, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!” 14 When he saw them, he said to them, “Go and show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were made clean. 15 Then one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, praising God with a loud voice. 16 He prostrated himself at Jesus’[c] feet and thanked him. And he was a Samaritan. 17 Then Jesus asked, “Were not ten made clean? But the other nine, where are they? 18 Was none of them found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?” 19 Then he said to him, “Get up and go on your way; your faith has made you well.”

A Song of Christ’s Goodness
Anselm of Canterbury
Jesus, as a mother you gather your people to you; *
you are gentle with us as a mother with her children.
Often you weep over our sins and our pride, *
tenderly you draw us from hatred and judgment.
You comfort us in sorrow and bind up our wounds, *
in sickness you nurse us and with pure milk you feed us.
Jesus, by your dying, we are born to new life; *
by your anguish and labor we come forth in joy.
Despair turns to hope through your sweet goodness; *
through your gentleness, we find comfort in fear.
Your warmth gives life to the dead, *
your touch makes sinners righteous.
Lord Jesus, in your mercy, heal us; *
in your love and tenderness, remake us.
In your compassion, bring grace and forgiveness, *
for the beauty of heaven, may your love prepare us.
In Times of Conflict

O God, you have bound us together in a common life. Help us,
in the midst of our struggles for justice and truth, to confront
one another without hatred or bitterness, and to work
together with mutual forbearance and respect; through Jesus
Christ our Lord. Amen.

For the Oppressed

Look with pity, O heavenly Father, upon the people in this
land who live with injustice, terror, disease, and death as
their constant companions. Have mercy upon us. Help us to
eliminate our cruelty to these our neighbors. Strengthen those
who spend their lives establishing equal protection of the law
and equal opportunities for all. And grant that every one of
us may enjoy a fair portion of the riches of this land; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

For the Poor and the Neglected

Almighty and most merciful God, we remember before you
all poor and neglected persons whom it would be easy for us
to forget: the homeless and the destitute, the old and the sick,
and all who have none to care for them. Help us to heal those
who are broken in body or spirit, and to turn their sorrow
into joy. Grant this, Father, for the love of your Son, who for
our sake became poor, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

 A Prayer attributed to St. Francis

Lord, make us instruments of your peace. Where there is
hatred, let us sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where
there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where
there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where
there is sadness, joy. Grant that we may not so much seek to
be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is
in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we
are born to eternal life. Amen.
The  Beatitudes  Matthew 5:3–12 

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. (5:3)
Blessed are those who mourn: for they will be comforted. (5:4)
Blessed are the meek: for they will inherit the earth. (5:5)
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be filled. (5:6)
Blessed are the merciful: for they will be shown mercy. (5:7)
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they will see God. (5:8)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they will be called children of God. (5:9)
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (5:10


God help us to be co-healers with you that we may heal and cleanse the environment so badly in need of renewal and conservation.
God help us to be reconcilers with you so that we may bring all divided family members together in compassion, acceptance, love, and mercy. 
God help us to lovingly respond to all who are ill and in mourning that we may use our heart homes, heart roots, and love energy to be sources of comfort and solace and soulace. 
God help us to be co-healers with you to renew and restore peace to our world, nations, cities, and in our inner beings that violence, terror, bullying, and abuse may be no more.
God grant us courage to help speak out for the voiceless ones who are in need of healing of their bodies, minds, and spirits.
God give us courage to help see you in our family members who are the least of these and heal them by giving of ourselves with a smile, touch, broad shoulder, and any way that we can.
God we pray for the scientists who seek to find cures for orphan and known diseases.
God we pray that we may be healed from the need to be busy all the time and that our hearts may rest securely with you.
God we lift up prayers for healing, restoration, and renewal for_____________
God we lift up thanksgiving prayers for the healing of______________
God we lift up these our prayers in the Holy Name of your Son Jesus who is the Great Physician and Healer of us all. Amen.

O God our shield and armor of light, whom we adore with all the
angelic host: defend us from evil; watch over any who are in
danger this night and give your angels charge over them; and
grant that we may always rejoice in your heavenly protection and
serve you bravely in the world; through Jesus Christ our Savior.
Amen.


Holy Wisdom, in your loving kindness you created and restored
us when we were lost: inspire us with your truth, that we may
love you with our whole minds and run to you with open hearts,
through Christ our Savior. Amen.
(source: Alcuin of York, Mass of Wisdom




Beloved God, as we approach your Presence, guide and stir us
with your Holy Spirit, that we may become one body, one spirit in
Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.


Loving Jesus: Protect and sustain us with your hand. Open the
door of your love that, sealed with your wisdom, we may be free
to serve you with joy. Amen.
(a prayer of St. Gertrude)

Christ has no body now but yours. No hands, no feet on earth but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses all the world.
St. Teresa of Avila



The Song of Simeon    Nunc Dimittis

Luke 2:29-32


Lord, you now have set your servant free *
    to go in peace as you have promised; 
For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
    whom you have prepared for all the world to see: 
A Light to enlighten the nations, *
    and the glory of your people Israel. 

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: *
    as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.


The Wisdom of God
the Love of God
and the Grace of God
strengthen you
to be Christ’s hands and heart in this world,
in the name of the Holy Trinity. Amen.
(source: Celtic)



Glory to God whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more
than we can ask or imagine: Glory to God from generation to
generation in the Church, and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever.
Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21


+++++

Good Night Beloved Community! I love you and give thanks to God for you this day!
May we be co-healers with God and each other today and always.

With love, hope, joy, and peace.





Resources: 
Various Occasions Lectionary Texts for Lessons
Quote Sites for prayers and quotes
Episcopal Peace Fellowship for the Litany of Gun Violence
Enriching Our Worship for Evening Psalms, Canticles, Blessings, and Collects
BCPONLINE for Prayers
In Lak 'Ech -Luis Valdez
Walk With Me On Our Journey
Metis Aboriginal Ministries -Smudging Prayer
YouTube for music.

Prayer walking pictures around the Newlove neighborhood where one of our  young family members was murdered last evening by a gunshot wound to his head and other photos!


Image may contain: outdoor



Image may contain: tree, sky, car and outdoor



Image may contain: car, sky, tree and outdoor


Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, flower and nature





Image may contain: plant and nature


Ulises S. Garcia memorial down the street from me. Rest in Peace and rise in Glory Ulises Beloved Child of God. 

Image may contain: flower, plant and shoes




Image may contain: outdoor


Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature




No comments:

Post a Comment