Saturday, September 15, 2018

It's Saturday and our Time to make vigil and meditate on taking up our crosses!














Good Evening Beloved Ones!

Happy Holy Cross Weekend! Yesterday, we talked about what we must do to take up our crosses and follow Jesus. Have you made up your list? If you haven't take your time. For those of you who missed last evening's assignment here it is:

 Following Jesus and taking up our crosses free us from many things. I have my list. What are yours? I will share mine with you tomorrow. Tonight let us think on the following words without images and what they mean, say to you, and call you to do.

Taking up my cross frees me from:
Ego
The need to be a consumer
The need to be right.
The need to find fault.
The need to be in the gimme, gimme, gimme way of living
Those things that nag at my soul from time to time.
The glorification of Busy.
The fear of speaking truth to power and to do justice, love, mercy and walk humbly with God.

Taking up (My) Cross allows me to:
Love boldly.
Serve lavishly.
Unburden unnecessary yokes that oppress me.
Walk Humbly.
See God in all people.
Gives me courage to love my enemies. Even if it is difficult.
Practice random acts of kindness.
Live without fear.
Listen with the ear of the heart.
Have a passion for social justice.
Break chains of addicting and unhealthy behaviors.
Unlock the gifts God has given me.
Be free to empower and love all of our family members.
Be the change.
Walk in the world and in our community without fear.
Carry the light of Christ to a fragile and broken world.
Commit to sabbath time.
Pray without ceasing.
Live simply so that I will simply live!

 Here are what a portion of the words meant to me.

Cross - The cross is our Rucksack we carry as we follow Jesus.

Lock -The lock needs to be broken so that we may be set free from bondage.

Chains- Need to be broken so that we may feel the freedom that God has given us as we follow Jesus along the sacred path way.

Prison- We need to free ourselves from the prison(s) that keep us from being the change God wants us to see in the world. Our self made prisons bind us from being our authentic selves and keep us from serving God and our neighbor.

Keys- unlock the Kindom of God, love, peace, joy, hope, and free people from injustice.


Doors- Open to us ways of freedom and close when we need to leave toxic places behind. Doors also allow us to enter sanctuaries made by Jesus and and open our heart homes. 

Red Doors alert us that there is freedom and sanctuary inside this holy place.

Pathways help us to move freely in the world with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Camino - a Pilgrimage road that carries us throughout our lives if we securely tie our boots and walk a long journey.

Route - Routes free us from having to guess where we are going. Jesus is our North Star and road map.

Pilgrimage- setting our hearts, minds, spirits, and  feet upon holy ground going to holy places. They can be at home and may be around the world.


Circle - A symbol of never ending love and unity. A place where we are all equal and know that it is a place of healing and family.

Tomorrow's words and what they mean to me will be here. Paradigm Shift 
Freedom
Service
Bolt Cutters
Salvation
Jesus
Stones
Trees
Candles
Light
Vigil


Here are the items for you to meditate upon:(Chain and Lock) - Not the laptop! :)




Tonight's Ponderings!



"This supernatural bread and this consecrated chalice are for the health and salvation of mankind." ~ Cyprian

"Think not that you are thus maintaining the Gospel of Christ when you separate yourselves from the flock of Christ." ~ Cyprian

"No one is strong in his own strength, but he is safe by the grace and mercy of God." ~ Cyprian

"Be constantly committed to prayer or to reading [Scripture]; by praying, you speak to God, in reading, God speaks to you." ~ Cyprian

"What to my Saviour shall I giveWho freely hath done this for me?I'll serve him here whilst I shall liveAnd Loue him to Eternity" ~ Anne Bradstreet

My I is God, nor is any other self known to me except my God.
Catherine of Genoa (Life and Doctrine, 1551)

“Normal....
What the majority of people look, act, and talk and like.
So what if the majority became what we see as wierd now?
Would our normal, become our new wierd?” 
― Catherine of Genoa


In God is my being, my me, my strength, my beatitude, my good, and my delight.
Catherine of Genoa (Life and Doctrine - Chapter 16, 1551)

I am silently lost in God!
Catherine of Genoa

Since I began to love, love has never forsaken me. It has ever grown to its own fullness within my innermost heart.
Catherine of Genoa (Life and Doctrine - Chapter 13, 1551)

So let us begin as we open our hearts and the holy doorways as we pray, meditate, and make vigil.


Christ in our coming, and in our leaving
the Door and the Keeper, for us and our dear ones,
this day and every day blessing for always. Amen

My Lord God,
I have no idea where I am going.
I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end.

Nor do I really know myself,
and the fact that I think that I am following Your will
does not mean that I am actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please You
does in fact please You.
And I hope that I have that desire
in all that I am doing.

And I know that if I do this,
You will lead me by the right road
although I may know nothing about it.

Therefore will I trust You always,
though I may seem to be lost
and in the shadow of death,
I will not fear, for You are ever with me,
and will never leave me
to face my perils alone.

Thomas Merton

Whichever way we turn, O God, there is Your face
in the light of the moon and patterns of stars,
in sacred mountain rifts and ancient groves,
in mighty seas and creatures of the deep.

Whichever way we turn, O God, there is Your face
in the light of eyes we love,
in the salt of tears we have tasted,
in weathered countenances east and west,
in the soft skin glow of the child everywhere.
Whichever way we turn, O God, there is Your face,
there is Your face
among us.

John Philip Newell

Confession of Need (Enriching Our Worship 2)

Let us confess our need for God’s healing grace.

Silence

Minister and People

Compassionate God,
we confess our weaknesses and our need for your
strengthening touch.
We confess that some illnesses stem from our own fault,
while others are beyond our control.
We turn to you, source of life,
and ask in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ
for the gifts of true healing and life in you. Amen.


Minister
May the God of love visit you/us in y/our times of trial and weakness,
and raise you/us to newness of life, through Jesus Christ, in the
power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

A Smudging Prayer
Creator,
our Father in heaven,
we come to you as your children.
We confess that we are weak and broken images of you.
We pray for the forgiveness and healing you give in Jesus Christ.
May his Spirit clean our spirits, minds, hearts, and bodies.
We pray that your Holy Spirit
 will help us to worship in spirit and truth.
We pray in the name of Jesus,
so that his Spirit will carry our prayers to you.
Amen.



Image result for Native American Smudging Ritual


IN LAK’ECH
Tú eres mi otro yo.
You are my other me.
Si te hago daño a ti,
If I do harm to you,
Me hago daño a mi mismo.
I do harm to myself.
Si te amo y respeto,
If I love and respect you,
Me amo y respeto yo.
I love and respect myself.
By Luis Valdez
Let us gather in the circle of love and spend time in silence looking at each other and seeing God in each of us. Imagine that we are together in peaceful silence with love in our hearts and in the stillness of God's abiding presence getting ready to be at prayer and light our candles and pray for our all of  family members who are living with challenges and dangers of any kind, any where. 




Let us light our candles, turn on our porch lights, and pray and make loving vigil for all who are in harms way. 
Light of the World Phos hilaron

Light of the world, in grace and beauty,
Mirror of God’s eternal face,
Transparent flame of love’s free duty,
You bring salvation to our race.
Now, as we see the lights of evening,
We raise our voice in hymns of praise;
Worthy are you of endless blessing,
Sun of our night, lamp of our days.


Matthew 5:1-12New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

The Beatitudes
5 When Jesus saw the crowds, he went up the mountain; and after he sat down, his disciples came to him. 2 Then he began to speak, and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

You are no longer strangers and sojourners, but citizens together
with the saints and members of the household of God.
Ephesians 2:19

God is Spirit, and those who worship must worship in spirit and
in truth. John 4:24



Psalm 86:3-12 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

be gracious to me, O Lord,
    for to you do I cry all day long.
Gladden the soul of your servant,
    for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving,
    abounding in steadfast love to all who call on you.
Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer;
    listen to my cry of supplication.
In the day of my trouble I call on you,
    for you will answer me.
There is none like you among the gods, O Lord,
    nor are there any works like yours.
All the nations you have made shall come
    and bow down before you, O Lord,
    and shall glorify your name.
10 For you are great and do wondrous things;
    you alone are God.
11 Teach me your way, O Lord,
    that I may walk in your truth;
    give me an undivided heart to revere your name.
12 I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,
    and I will glorify your name forever.

A Song of Pilgrimage Priusquam errarem

Ecclesiasticus 51:13-16,20b-22

Before I ventured forth,
even while I was very young, *
I sought wisdom openly in my prayer.
In the forecourts of the temple I asked for her, *
and I will seek her to the end.
From first blossom to early fruit, *
she has been the delight of my heart.
My foot has kept firmly to the true path, *
diligently from my youth have I pursued her.
I inclined my ear a little and received her; *
I found for myself much wisdom and became adept in her.
To the one who gives me wisdom will I give glory, *
for I have resolved to live according to her way.
From the beginning I gained courage from her, *
therefore I will not be forsaken.
In my inmost being I have been stirred to seek her, *
therefore have I gained a good possession.
As my reward the Almighty has given me the gift of language,*
and with it will I offer praise to God.

Zephaniah 3:14-17 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

A Song of Joy
14 Sing aloud, O daughter Zion;
    shout, O Israel!
Rejoice and exult with all your heart,
    O daughter Jerusalem!
15 The Lord has taken away the judgments against you,
    he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
    you shall fear disaster no more.
16 On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
Do not fear, O Zion;
    do not let your hands grow weak.
17 The Lord, your God, is in your midst,
    a warrior who gives victory;
he will rejoice over you with gladness,
    he will renew you[a] in his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing

The Song of Mary Magnificat

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in you, O God my Savior, *
for you have looked with favor on your lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed: *
you, the Almighty, have done great things for me,
and holy is your name.
You have mercy on those who fear you *
from generation to generation.
You have shown strength with your arm *
and scattered the proud in their conceit,
Casting down the mighty from their thrones *
and lifting up the lowly.
You have filled the hungry with good things *
and sent the rich away empty.
You have come to the help of your servant Israel, *
for you have remembered your promise of mercy,
The promise made to our forebears, *
to Abraham and his children for ever


John 15:5-17 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

5 I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. 6 Whoever does not abide in me is thrown away like a branch and withers; such branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become[a] my disciples. 9 As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 11 I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.

12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you servants[b] any longer, because the servant[c] does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father. 16 You did not choose me but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask him in my name. 17 I am giving you these commands so that you may love one another.

A Song of True Motherhood
Julian of Norwich

God chose to be our mother in all things *
and so made the foundation of his work,
most humbly and most pure, in the Virgin’s womb.
God, the perfect wisdom of all, *
arrayed himself in this humble place.
Christ came in our poor flesh *
to share a mother’s care.
Our mothers bear us for pain and for death; *
our true mother, Jesus, bears us for joy and endless life.
Christ carried us within him in love and travail, *
until the full time of his passion.
And when all was completed and he had carried us so for joy, *
still all this could not satisfy the power of his wonderful love.
All that we owe is redeemed in truly loving God, *
for the love of Christ works in us;
Christ is the one whom we love.

Loving God, give to your church the grace of knowing the
depths of your love, that like your servant Catherine of Genoa we
might give ourselves in loving service to others, knowing that we
have been perfectly loved by you; and bring us at last to that perfect
vision of your glory to which you have called all of your children.
Through Jesus Christ, our only mediator and advocate, Amen.

Jesus said, ‘When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all people to myself.’ John 12:32

A Prayer of Awareness
Hildegard of Bingen

God is the foundation for everything 
This God undertakes, God gives. 
Such that nothing that is necessary for life is lacking. 
Now humankind needs a body that at all times honors and praises God. 
This body is supported in every way through the earth. 
Thus the earth glorifies the power of God.

 Call to Prayer
Hildegard of Bingen

The earth is at the same time mother, 
She is mother of all that is natural, mother of all that is human. 
She is the mother of all, for contained in her are the seeds of all. 
The earth of humankind contains all moistness, all verdancy, all germinating power. 
It is in so many ways fruitful. 
All creation comes from it. Yet it forms not only the basic raw material for humankind, but also the substance of the incarnation of God's son.

Loving God,, we pray for all who are affected by severe weather all throughout the world and in our country.

Loving God, we pray for rain and an end to the drought parched areas of this world and that the weather may cool down enough to contain the many wildfires.

Loving God, we pray for all who minister to mothers and children that they may have great energy and love for what they do.

Loving God, we pray for all who are feeling isolated , alone, and invisible.

Loving God we pray that we may allow your light, love, compassion, and inclusion flow through us.

Loving God, we pray for all who are transitioning from life on into the Thin Places. May they have a safe, easy, and wonderful journey to you. We pray for all who are keeping watch over their loved ones in transition enfold them as you are enfolding their loved ones who are transitioning with love, kindness, and peace.

Loving God, we pray for all conditions  that keeps us from loving and serving you fully, We pray for an end to all that divides and harms us. May we all be one family under You.

Loving God, Healing and Redeeming Jesus, and Empowering and Gracious Spirit, we offer our prayers, thanksgivings,celebrations, and remembrances and especially those who have asked us to pray on their behalf. We lift them up to You Lord Jesus. Amen

Let us imagine- A guided meditation that transforms into prayers

Now let us begin our virtual transformation into the least of these and those affected by Hurricane Florence:

Let us imagine that we are wearing raggedy clothing and cannot look at another person in the eye.

Let us imagine that we are having to find places where food is distributed.

Let us imagine having to live as a transient and be cited for illegal camping.

Let us imagine being denied help just because we have a visible drug addiction and mental illness and that the church you have selected to go to has a nervous volunteer who shoos you away.

Let us imagine that we are outcasts and that the government you rely on for help is distant and thinks that we are lazy.

Let us imagine that we are homeless LGBTQ  youth and persons who haven't a place to go because family members have disowned you.

Let us imagine that we have come to this country 
by any means necessary(illegally) in  order to find a better life and that all our money goes to pay off the coyote who brought you here is in reality a brutal human trafficker.

Let us imagine that we are invisible and cower in the dark corners of buildings who are afraid to seek help and dig in dumpsters for food and that because we have a mental illness cannot go to shelters.

Let us imagine that we haven't anywhere to lay our heads and we are experiencing severe weather.

Let us imagine being discriminated against because of our lack of knowing how to speak and read English.

Let us imagine that we do not have sufficient medical, dental, vision, and mental health care and have to resort to using ERs.

Let us imagine being urban refugees with families seeking food, clothing, and shelter.

Let us imagine if only .....

Let us pray our responses to the above.

God we pray for all who are seeking warm clothing and the courage to look family members in the eye.

God we pray that we may have courage to share from our abundance food and clothing. We give thanks for Food banks and clothing distribution centers.

God we pray for shelters to meet the needs of all people and that housing may be built for our homeless and housing insufficient family members. 

God we pray for all who are mentally ill and in need of assistance from our government and social service agencies.

God we pray that our churches may be responsive and educate our personnel how to treat and care for homeless and indigent people. May our churches be a place of sanctuary.

God we pray for safety for our LGBTQ youth and especially the many cultures where being LGBTQ isn't safe and we are shunned by living authentically.

God we pray for all who come to this country by any means necessary
(illegally)  and that we may welcome the strangers and help them out of dangerous situations. May we have courage to love our neighbors and the strangers in our midst.

God we pray this night for all the invisible ones who are living like true outcasts and on the the extreme margins of society. 

God we pray for all who are lacking sufficient shelter due to severe weather and natural disaster.

God we pray for our family members who are urban refugees who live in cars and on the streets we remember our poor families who do not have access to food, clothing, and shelter. 

God we pray that we may imagine, pray, and then act by showing each of us compassion, acceptance, love, and mercy. 

God we pray for good medical care for our family members who lack insurance and are financially unable to pay for good care. We give thanks for Medicaid and social programs designed to help them. 

God give us the courage to stand up and fight against injustice, bigotry, hatred, terror, racism, inequality and all things that seek to divide your family.

God we lift up our own prayers _____________________

God we give thanks and lift up these our prayers and petitions in the name of Jesus who taught us to love, wander like a homeless hippie, and care for the least of these. Amen.

Tonight we light our single candle in loving memory and in conscious knowledge of all the marginalized. We pray for the living and the departed ones whose names we do not know but you know O, God Amen.

Diversity is what makes unity possible, especially with love in our hearts! #RespectTheDignityOfEveryHumanBeing!

Christ has no Body
Christ has no body but yours, No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks. Compassion on this world, Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good, Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world. - Teresa of Avila

Let us pray the Alternative form of the Lord's Prayer as found in the New Zealand Prayer Book
Eternal Spirit,
Earth-maker, Pain-bearer, Life-giver,
Source of all that is and that shall be,
Father and Mother of us all,
Loving God, in whom is heaven:
The hallowing of your name echo through the universe!
The way of your justice be followed by the peoples
of the world!
Your heavenly will be done by all created beings!
Your commonwealth of peace and freedom
sustain our hope and come on earth.
With the bread we need for today, feed us.
In the hurts we absorb from one another, forgive us.
In times of temptation and test, strengthen us.
From trials too great to endure, spare us.
From the grip of all that is evil, free us.
For you reign in the glory of the power that is love,
now and for ever. Amen.
May the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our
Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of
the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you 
may do his will, working in you that which is pleasing in his 
sight; through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and
ever.    Hebrews 13:20-21


Keep watch, dear Lord, with those who work, or watch, or
weep this night, and give your angels charge over those who
sleep. Tend the sick, Lord Christ; give rest to the weary, bless 
the dying, soothe the suffering, pity the afflicted, shield the 
joyous; and all for your love's sake. Amen.



The Song of Simeon Nunc Dimittis

Luke 2:29-32

Lord, you now have set your servant free *
to go in peace as you have promised;
For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
whom you have prepared for all the world to see:
A Light to enlighten the nations, *
and the glory of your people Israel.


The Wisdom of God
the Love of God
and the Grace of God
strengthen you
to be Christ’s hands and heart in this world,
in the name of the Holy Trinity. Amen.
(source: Celtic)

Saturday – The Patrick Compline (Northumbria Community)

Patrick (389-461) was a Briton and a former slave in Ireland. He became the ‘Apostle to Ireland’, travelling widely, evangelizing tirelessly and organizing churches and monasteries. He established his episcopal seat in Armagh, which became the centre of Christianity in the whole of Ireland. Patrick was fearless in the pursuit of his aim: to destroy paganism and to exalt the name of the Triune God.

+ (silently)

In the name of the King of life;
in the name of the Christ of love;
in the name of the Holy Spirit:
the Triune of my strength.

* I love you, O Lord my strength.
The Lord is my rock,
my fortress and my deliverer.
My God is my rock
in whom I take refuge.

* I will praise the Lord who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.

* I have set the Lord always before me.
Because He is at my right hand,
I shall not be shaken.

I am placing my soul and my body
under Thy guarding this night, O Christ.
May Thy cross this night be shielding me.

* Into Your hands I commit my spirit;
redeem me, O Lord, the God of Truth.

* The God of life with guarding hold you;
the loving Christ with guarding fold you;
the Holy Spirit, guarding, mould you;
each night of life to aid, enfold you;
each day and night of life uphold you.

May God shield me;
may God fill me;
may God keep me;
may God watch me;
may God bring me this night
to the nearness of His love.

* The peace of the Father of joy,
the peace of the Christ of hope,
the peace of the Spirit of grace,

the peace of all peace
be mine this night
+ in the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

++++

Good Night Beloved Ones! Have a restful night. I love you! Here is the Gospel lesson for tomorrow:

Mark 8:27-38

27 Jesus went on with his disciples to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way he asked his disciples, ‘Who do people say that I am?’ 28And they answered him, ‘John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.’ 29He asked them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’ Peter answered him, ‘You are the Messiah.’* 30And he sternly ordered them not to tell anyone about him.
31 Then he began to teach them that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering, and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. 32He said all this quite openly. And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. 33But turning and looking at his disciples, he rebuked Peter and said, ‘Get behind me, Satan! For you are setting your mind not on divine things but on human things.’

34 He called the crowd with his disciples, and said to them, ‘If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake, and for the sake of the gospel,* will save it. 36For what will it profit them to gain the whole world and forfeit their life? 37Indeed, what can they give in return for their life? 38Those who are ashamed of me and of my words* in this adulterous and sinful generation, of them the Son of Man will also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.’

Here also are tomorrow's collects:

BCP-
O God, because without you we are not able to please you,
mercifully grant that your Holy Spirit may in all things direct
and rule our hearts; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives
and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and
for ever. Amen.


A New Zealand Prayer Book

Eternal God,
light of the minds that know you,
joy of the hearts that love you,
strength of the wills that serve you;
grant us so to know you that we may truly love you,
and so to love you that we may gladly serve you,
now and always.
We pray you, Jesus, take the old water,
our busy, conscientious lives,
and turn them into gospel wine,
that everyone may see your life 
and thirst.
Merciful God,
you have prepared for those who love you
such good things as pass our understanding;
pour into our hearts such love towards you
that, loving you above all else,
we may obtain your promises,
which exceed all that we can desire;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Church of England

 O Lord, we beseech you mercifully to hear the prayers of your people who call upon you; and grant that they may both perceive and know what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to fulfil them; through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord, who is alive and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.

We are now in preparation for tomorrow as we celebrate the final day of Holy Cross Weekend. 

With love and prayers,

Sara



F.Y.I. 
Who was Catherine of Genoa ?
 Please type in Page (475) Revised Lesser Feasts and Fasts 2018

More info on Catherine of Genoa

Resources:
Metis Aboriginal Ministries
Walk With Me On Our Journey
Bible Gateway for today's readings
Book of Common Prayer
Enriching our Worship 1 and 2
New Zealand Prayer Book
Quote sites for The Beatitudes and Christ Has No Body
Quotes of Catherine of Genoa- IPerceptive

No comments:

Post a Comment