Monday, May 28, 2018

Celebrating Walking Every Day for two months!



Good Evening Beloved Ones!

Happy Take Care Tuesday! Today I give thanks to God as I/ We celebrate walking every day for two months. Yes it is true. Some days I get tired but my body is enjoying the journey God has set my feet upon. When I began this pedestrian odyssey on Maundy Thursday, I couldn't believe that I had  the stamina to do it. Yes, friends God has healed the part of me that was lacking the energy to walk. I'm hoping you all will find a time of peace and healing as you walk. Each day I see new things in town that I haven't encountered before. I walked by the agriculture unit at our local high school and saw 3 goats and a boat load of  either chickens or turkeys! I talk to them every day or so on my way to and from church. St. Francis would be proud of me! I'm learning to converse in Spanish more with our Latino community. Each day a little more words added to a sentence. As you can see this is a life long learning experience. This morning I saw someone delivering Meals On Wheels to one of our neighbors and I found out it was the same Meals on Wheels that my dearly departed mother Louise who would have been 94 today was a founding member of. Oh what a day! We had 26 family members receive shelf stable lunches today at the window. O what a day God brought us! Today is a day to celebrate many things. So let us begin!

Add your own action words to this as we open tonight's sacred circle of love and being.




Siyahamba ( We are walking in the light of God) Traditional
(Text in brackets as a rhythmic echo for punctuation/response as in the African tradition) 
1.
We are walking in the light of God, we are walking in the light of God, 
we are walking in the light of God, we are walking in the light of God. (The light of God) 
Chorus 
We are walking, (Walking)
we are walking (oh )
we are walking in the light of God. We are walking, (Walking)
we are walking (oh,) 
we are walking in the light of God. 
2.
We are learning in the love of God, we are learning in the love of God, we are learning in the love of God, we are learning in the love of God. (The love of God) 
Chorus 
We are learning, (learning)
we are learning (oh )
we are learning in the light of God. We are learning, (learning)
we are learning,(oh,) 
we are learning in the light of God. 
3.
We are loving in the power of God, we are loving in the power of God, we are loving in the power of God, we are loving in the power of God. (The power of God) 
Chorus 
We are loving , (loving)
we are loving (oh )
we are loving in the light of God. We are loving , (loving )
we are loving (oh,) 
we are loving in the light of God. 
We are singing in the light of God, we are singing in the light of God, we are singing in the light of God, we are singing in the light of God. (The light of God) 
Chorus 
We are singing, (singing)
we are singing (oh )
we are singing in the light of God We are singing , (singing )
we are singing (oh,) 
we are singing in the light of God. 
5.
Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos', Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos', Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos', Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwen-, (Khanyen' kwenkhos',) 
Chorus 
Siyahamba, (hamba,)
Siyahamba, (hamba,)
Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos'. Siyahamba,( hamba),
Siyahamba,( hamba),
Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos'. 
Repeat verses and chorus as directed 
Ending to repeat chorus in English and Zulu as directed 
We are singing, (singing) we are singing (oh) we are singing in the light of God.
We are singing, (singing) we are singing (oh) we are singing in the light of God. 
Siyahamba, (hamba),
Siyahamba,( hamba),
Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos'. Siyahamba, (hamba),
Siyahamba, (hamba),
Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkhos'. 





O Gracious Light Phos hilaron

O gracious Light,
pure brightness of the everliving Father in heaven,
O Jesus Christ, holy and blessed!
Now as we come to the setting of the sun,
and our eyes behold the vesper light,
we sing your praises, O God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
You are worthy at all times to be praised by happy voices,
O Son of God, O Giver of life,
and to be glorified through all the worlds.


IN LAK’ECH

Tú eres mi otro yo.

You are my other me.

Si te hago daño a ti,

If I do harm to you,

Me hago daño a mi mismo.

I do harm to myself.

Si te amo y respeto,

If I love and respect you,

Me amo y respeto yo.

I love and respect myself.

Luis Valdez




 A Smudging Prayer

Creator,
our Father in heaven,
we come to you as your children.

We confess that we are weak and broken images of you.
We pray for the forgiveness and healing you give in Jesus Christ. May his Spirit clean our spirits, minds, hearts, and bodies.
We pray that your Holy Spirit will help us to worship in spirit and truth. 

We pray in the name of Jesus, so that his Spirit will carry our prayers to you. Amen. 



Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still..
Be.

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still..
Be.


Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still..
Be.






Those who walk with God always reach their destination.

A Song of Pilgrimage Priusquam errarem Ecclesiasticus 51:13-16,20b-22

Before I ventured forth,
even while I was very young, *

I sought wisdom openly in my prayer.
In the forecourts of the temple I asked for her, *

and I will seek her to the end. From first blossom to early fruit, *

she has been the delight of my heart. My foot has kept firmly to the true path, *

diligently from my youth have I pursued her. I inclined my ear a little and received her; *

I found for myself much wisdom and became adept in her.

To the one who gives me wisdom will I give glory, * for I have resolved to live according to her way.

From the beginning I gained courage from her, * therefore I will not be forsaken.

In my inmost being I have been stirred to seek her, * therefore have I gained a good possession.

As my reward the Almighty has given me the gift of language,* and with it will I offer praise to God. 

Just a Closer Walk With Thee

  1. I am weak, but Thou art strong;
    Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
    I’ll be satisfied as long
    As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.
    • Refrain:
      Just a closer walk with Thee,
      Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
      Daily walking close to Thee,
      Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
  2. Through this world of toil and snares,
    If I falter, Lord, who cares?
    Who with me my burden shares?
    None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
  3. When my feeble life is o’er,
    Time for me will be no more;
    Guide me gently, safely o’er
    To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.

36 Dixit injustus

1 There is a voice of rebellion deep in the heart of the wicked; *
there is no fear of God before his eyes.

2 He flatters himself in his own eyes *
that his hateful sin will not be found out.

3 The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; *
he has left off acting wisely and doing good.

4 He thinks up wickedness upon his bed
and has set himself in no good way; *
he does not abhor that which is evil.
 

5 Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, *
and your faithfulness to the clouds.

6 Your righteousness is like the strong mountains,
your justice like the great deep; *
you save both man and beast, O Lord.

7 How priceless is your love, O God! *
your people take refuge under the
shadow of your wings.

8 They feast upon the abundance of your house; *
you give them drink from the river of your delights.

9 For with you is the well of life, *
and in your light we see light.

10 Continue your loving-kindness to those who know you, *
and your favor to those who are true of heart.

11 Let not the foot of the proud come near me, *
nor the hand of the wicked push me aside.

12 See how they are fallen, those who work wickedness! *
they are cast down and shall not be able to rise.

Take my life and let it be

Author: Frances Ridley Havergal


Full Text

1 Take my life and let it be
consecrated, Lord, to thee.
Take my moments and my days;
let them flow in endless praise,
let them flow in endless praise.

2 Take my hands and let them move
at the impulse of thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
swift and beautiful for thee,
swift and beautiful for thee.

3 Take my voice and let me sing
always, only, for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
filled with messages from thee,
filled with messages from thee.

4 Take my silver and my gold;
not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
every power as thou shalt choose,
every power as thou shalt choose.

5 Take my will and make it thine;
it shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart it is thine own;
it shall be thy royal throne,
it shall be thy royal throne.

6 Take my love; my Lord, I pour
at thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself, and I will be
ever, only, all for thee,
ever, only, all for thee. 

Psalter Hymnal, (Gray)



39 Dixi, Custodiam

1 I said, "I will keep watch upon my ways, *
so that I do not offend with my tongue.

2 I will put a muzzle on my mouth *
while the wicked are in my presence."

3 So I held my tongue and said nothing; *
I refrained from rash words;
but my pain became unbearable.

4 My heart was hot within me;
while I pondered, the fire burst into flame; *
I spoke out with my tongue:

5 Lord, let me know my end and the number of my days, *
so that I may know how short my life is.

6 You have given me a mere handful of days,
and my lifetime is as nothing in your sight; *
truly, even those who stand erect are but a puff of wind.

7 We walk about like a shadow,
and in vain we are in turmoil; *
we heap up riches and cannot tell who will gather them.

8 And now, what is my hope? *
O Lord, my hope is in you.

9 Deliver me from all my transgressions *
and do not make me the taunt of the fool.

10 I fell silent and did not open my mouth, *
for surely it was you that did it.

11 Take your affliction from me; *
I am worn down by the blows of your hand.

12 With rebukes for sin you punish us;
like a moth you eat away all that is dear to us; *
truly, everyone is but a puff of wind.

13 Hear my prayer, O Lord,
and give ear to my cry; *
hold not your peace at my tears.

14 For I am but a sojourner with you, *
a wayfarer, as all my forebears were.

15 Turn your gaze from me, that I may be glad again, *
before I go my way and am no more.


Proverbs 15:16-33


16 Better is a little with the fear of the Lord
   than great treasure and trouble with it. 
17 Better is a dinner of vegetables where love is
   than a fatted ox and hatred with it. 
18 Those who are hot-tempered stir up strife,
   but those who are slow to anger calm contention. 
19 The way of the lazy is overgrown with thorns,
   but the path of the upright is a level highway. 
20 A wise child makes a glad father,
   but the foolish despise their mothers. 
21 Folly is a joy to one who has no sense,
   but a person of understanding walks straight ahead. 
22 Without counsel, plans go wrong,
   but with many advisers they succeed. 
23 To make an apt answer is a joy to anyone,
   and a word in season, how good it is! 
24 For the wise the path of life leads upwards,
   in order to avoid Sheol below. 
25 The Lord tears down the house of the proud,
   but maintains the widow’s boundaries. 
26 Evil plans are an abomination to the Lord,
   but gracious words are pure. 
27 Those who are greedy for unjust gain make trouble for their households,
   but those who hate bribes will live. 
28 The mind of the righteous ponders how to answer,
   but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil. 
29 The Lord is far from the wicked,
   but he hears the prayer of the righteous. 
30 The light of the eyes rejoices the heart,
   and good news refreshes the body. 
31 The ear that heeds wholesome admonition
   will lodge among the wise. 
32 Those who ignore instruction despise themselves,
   but those who heed admonition gain understanding. 
33 The fear of the Lord is instruction in wisdom,
   and humility goes before honour. 

I Want Jesus To Walk With Me

Full Text

1 I want Jesus to walk with me;
I want Jesus to walk with me;
all along my pilgrim journey,
Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me.

2 In my trials, Lord, walk with me;
in my trials, Lord, walk with me;
when my heart is almost breaking,
Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me.

3 When I’m in trouble, Lord, walk with me;
when I’m in trouble, Lord, walk with me;
when my head is bowed in sorrow,
Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me.


Source: Hymns of Promise: a large print songbook #98


1 Timothy 1:18-2:8

18 I am giving you these instructions, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies made earlier about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, 19having faith and a good conscience. By rejecting conscience, certain persons have suffered shipwreck in the faith;20among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have turned over to Satan, so that they may learn not to blaspheme. 

Instructions concerning Prayer

2First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings should be made for everyone, 2for kings and all who are in high positions, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and dignity. 3This is right and is acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour, 4who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5For
there is one God;
   there is also one mediator between God and humankind,
Christ Jesus, himself human, 
6   who gave himself a ransom for all
—this was attested at the right time. 7For this I was appointed a herald and an apostle (I am telling the truth,* I am not lying), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

8 I desire, then, that in every place the men should pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or argument;


Precious Lord take my hand

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home
When my way grows drear, precious Lord linger near
When my light is almost gone
Hear my cry, hear my call
Hold my hand lest I fall
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home
When the darkness appears and the night draws near
And the day is past and gone
At the river I stand
Guide my feet, hold my hand
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home
Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home (lead me home)
Songwriters: Thomas A. Dorsey

Matthew 12:33-42

A Tree and Its Fruit

33 ‘Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree bad, and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers! How can you speak good things, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35The good person brings good things out of a good treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out of an evil treasure. 36I tell you, on the day of judgement you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter; 37for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.’

The Sign of Jonah

38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to him, ‘Teacher, we wish to see a sign from you.’ 39But he answered them, ‘An evil and adulterous generation asks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40For just as Jonah was for three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so for three days and three nights the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth. 41The people of Nineveh will rise up at the judgement with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the proclamation of Jonah, and see, something greater than Jonah is here! 42The queen of the South will rise up at the judgement with this generation and condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to listen to the wisdom of Solomon, and see, something greater than Solomon is here!


Respond if you like:  God help us to bind up the brokenhearted and love and care for the least of these.


God we come to you in prayer with spirits that are hungry for a deeper relationship with you and all of our family members.

We pray for our family members who are hungry for nourishing and life giving food. May their bodies be filled. We pray for all soup kitchens feeding programs food banks, and pantries.

 We pray for our family members who are in need of clothing. May we take time to give our old and usable clothing away for those that need it.

 We pray for our family members who are in need of shelter this evening and if they need to be out in the cold that they may be safely protected. 

 We pray for our family members who are in need of affection we pray that our prayers may encircle them with a virtual prayer quilt of love and compassion. May they feel our prayers as a holy hug and embrace.

 We pray for our family members who are seeking  relationships and that they may come to know that the most important relationships are with God and themselves.

 We pray for our family members who are  hungering for knowledge that education may be made affordable and that everyone will have places in which to learn and grow.

We pray for our family members who are hungering and thirsting after righteousness.

 We pray for our family members who are hungering for justice,equality human rights, dignity, and respect.

 We pray for our family members who are hungering for CALM (Compassion Acceptance Love and Mercy)

We pray for our family members who are hungering for peace and Peace of Mind.

We pray for our family members who have come to us with their prayer requests remembering especially__________________.

Or these


Let us all remember that we all need to be like the little children who approached Jesus and he accepted them with open arms. May we all welcome all of our family and friends who are also family with loving, compassionate, and warm loving arms. I wish that I could give each of you a warm and loving embrace of welcome!

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, we pray for unity this night and may we never forget that we are to love our friends just as we love you.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, we pray for all  who  haven't felt the strong and loving bond of  friendship.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, we pray for all who are in danger, homeless, hungry, the least of these, refugees, prisoners, captives, and all troops who are currently at war. May we learn that we are to lay down our swords and spears so  that wars may cease. 

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, we pray for all of those who are suffering mental illness and do not have loving and supporting friends to care and comfort them.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, We pray for the healing of all who are ill and are recovering from surgery or are hospitalized, May we find it in our hearts to 
May we find it in our hearts to step up as good and faithful friends and visit and comfort them. We pray that they may offer help to their friends when they need it.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, may we all learn to be accepting and inclusive of all of our family members who may differ from us in any way. May we learn to love with out limits and conditions. 

Jesus, our Loving and Compassionate Friend, Help us to make friends with our enemies and the unlovable. Give us the courage to do this and become peacemakers to your broken and fragile world.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, hold our hands and walk with us on our journey of life and where ever God leads us. 

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend. We give thanks for all the wonderful memories we share with our family and friends. May we all become keepers of the lore.

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend, we pray for_________________________

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate Friend we Give thanks for_________________________

Jesus our Loving and Compassionate we pray these our prayers and thanksgivings to you In Your Most Holy Name Amen.

Dear Jesus, help us to spread your fragrance everywhere we go.
Flood our souls with your spirit and life.
Penetrate and possess our whole being so utterly,
that our lives may only be a radiance of yours.
Shine through us, and be so in us,
that every person we should come in contact with
may feel your presence in our soul.
Let them look up and see no longer us, but only Jesus.
Stay with us, and then we shall begin to shine as you shine;
so to shine as to be a light to others;
the light, Jesus, will be all from you.
None of it will be ours.
It will be you shining on others through us.
Let us thus praise you in the way you love best,
by shining on those around us.
Let us preach you without preaching:
not by words, but by our example,
by the catching force,
the sympathetic influence of what we do,
the evident fullness of the love our hearts bear for you.

Amen.
Blessed Mother Teresa


We add these classics of faith  to make our time of prayer complete. From the BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER and other sources and adapted for our time together.

The  Beatitudes  Matthew 5:3–12 

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. (5:3)
Blessed are those who mourn: for they will be comforted. (5:4)
Blessed are the meek: for they will inherit the earth. (5:5)
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be filled. (5:6)
Blessed are the merciful: for they will be shown mercy. (5:7)
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they will see God. (5:8)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they will be called children of God. (5:9)
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (5:10

 A Prayer attributed to St. Francis

Lord, make us instruments of your peace. Where there is
hatred, let us sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where
there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where
there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where
there is sadness, joy. Grant that we may not so much seek to
be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is
in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we
are born to eternal life. Amen.

The settings of the Lord's Prayer from A New Zealand Prayer Book.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Save us from the time of trial
and deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever.    Amen.
or the alternative form.
Eternal Spirit, 
Earth-maker, Pain-bearer, Life-giver, 
Source of all that is and that shall be, 
Father and Mother of us all, 
Loving God, in whom is heaven:
The hallowing of your name echo through the universe! 
The way of your justice be followed by the peoples
of the world! 
Your heavenly will be done by all created beings! 
Your commonwealth of peace and freedom 
sustain our hope and come on earth.
With the bread we need for today, feed us. 
In the hurts we absorb from one another, forgive us. 
In times of temptation and test, strengthen us. 
From trials too great to endure, spare us. 
From the grip of all that is evil, free us.
For you reign in the glory of the power that is love, 
now and for ever. Amen.


The Song of Simeon    Nunc Dimittis

Luke 2:29-32


Lord, you now have set your servant free *
    to go in peace as you have promised;
For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
    whom you have prepared for all the world to see:
A Light to enlighten the nations, *
    and the glory of your people Israel.
God’s Blessing be with you,
Christ’s peace be with you,
the Spirit’s outpouring be with you,
now and always. Amen.
(source: Celtic)

The Wisdom of God
the Love of God
and the Grace of God
strengthen you
to be Christ’s hands and heart in this world,
in the name of the Holy Trinity. Amen.
(source: Celtic)

Good Night Dear Ones! Take time to tell everyone who matters to you this night that you love them. I love you and give thanks to God for you this night and always!

Our Fitness routine  for a Month From our Camino Fitness guide is this: 

MONTH 1

Walk 5 km 2 TIMES PER WEEK - 5 k = 5 kilometers =

3.107 miles

MONTH 2

Walk 7.5 km  = 4.66 miles

2 TIMES PER WEEK + 1 DAY UPPER BODY

You'll be well used to walking by now. Introduce some upper body exercises at your local gym. They will help with your balance and improve your walking pace 


Month One is all about getting started. Walking 5km on flat terrain should take less than an hour. You should be aiming for 45 minutes by the end of the month. 


The prayer walking framework is designed for all fitness levels or no fitness level at all when you can pray in place.  We will begin with the toolkit a.k.a. the things you need for your prayer walk:

Water
Clothing appropriate for the weather
Hat
Sun Screen
Well cushioned and supportive shoes.
Music if you so desire.
Do not carry a bag unless you are going to an event or to the store, church, appointment.  Jesus was right about traveling light.

We begin our time remembering to secure our homes and make sure we have our house key with us. Take time to secure your shoe laces.

This week's tip!
Travel light! 
Start paying attention to all the places you walk by and see different things you have never seen before. Give yourself permission to smile and say hello to all whom you meet on the Way.
Pause.

Give thanks to God for being able to walk in God's Cathedral of life.
Pray for your neighbors.
When you see uneven pavement pray for those who repair our infrastructure.
When you approach a Stop sign. Pause, reflect, and decide your route and length of walk.
Use the signage along the way to help you design your prayer intentions. 
If you are walking to the store - pray for the hungry, farmworkers, grocery clerks, food banks etc.
If you are walking to the doctor's office as I did today, I prayed by name for the sick, the ill, for the medical personnel and for calm nerves for myself.
I prayed the prayer requests that were given me. 
Adjust your prayer walk to fit in with your schedule instead of walking at a set time that may or may not work for you.
Take time for quiet and appreciate nature. Introspection should be the last half of the walk.
Remember this is a sprint not a marathon as we place our feet upon holy ground. 
Give thanks to God when you return home.
Hydrate as much as you can and give thanks to God for the gift of water and feel it coursing through your veins as you are empowered with love energy to serve God in the world. 
Remember to honor our family members who are sharing the side walk with us and greet them. Our smiles and courtesy reflect Jesus to others. 

Those are the basics. You don't even need a prayer book.

Here is tonight's walking theme song!

I know not where the road will lead


Author: Evelyn Atwater Cummins

1 I know not where the road will lead

I follow day by day,
or where it ends: I only know
I walk the King's highway.
I know not if the way is long,
and no one else can say;
but rough or smooth, up hill or down,
I walk the King's highway.

2 And some I love have reached the end,
but some with me may stay,
their faith and hope still guiding me:
I walk the King's highway.
The way is truth, the way is love,
for light and strength I pray,
and through the years of life, to God
I walk the King's highway.

3 The countless hosts lead on before,
I must not fear nor stray;
with them, the pilgrims of the faith,
I walk the King's highway.
Through light and dark the road leads on 
till dawns the endless day,
when I shall know why in this life
I walk the King's highway.

Source: The Worshiping Church #643




I love you all!

Love, blessings, peace, and may we Walk together with God in this Journey we call life!

Sara

Resources.

Enriching Our Worship 1 - 1997
Book of Common Prayer
Satucket Lectionary
A to Z quotes on Walking
Metis Aboriginal Ministries
Oremus Bible Browser
Walk With Me On Our Journey
A New Zealand Prayer Book
Other Sources as Noted






No comments:

Post a Comment