Saturday, February 22, 2014

We are in Little Tokyo Tonight!



Good Evening my wonderful family of Love and Pilgrims on our Journey!


Live it's Saturday Night from Little Tokyo in the great metropolis of Los Angeles! This afternoon I had the opportunity with about 100+ family members to hear Brian McClaren at St. John's Pro-Cathedral courtesy the Guibord Center- Religion Inside Out.  We are all privileged to hear and see wonderful speakers and learn a lot. Every time I'm down in this area the harder it gets to leave. I'm meeting many of our family members in person for the first time. I can't say this enough but family is everywhere we go. I used to feel crushingly lonely but nada mas! No more! Crazy as it seems! I think each of us need to realize that just because we aren't present in our homes, churches, or cities that doesn't mean we don't as my blog said last week carry each other in our hearts, minds, and spirits! I do! I feel connected to all of you my family who are here in LA and those at home and any other place that you care to name. God and Family are everywhere because we are connected by love and our soul connections.  So what am I trying to say? I'm saying if you are feeling lonely Post me a post, Tweet me a Tweet, and place you hand on your heart and know that you are loved by God, me, and an entire planet of people who just happen to be our family. Our hearts beat, our lungs breath, and our minds are in sync one to another. I'm reminded of our dismissal on Wednesday's Holy Eucharist and Healing service and it goes something like this "May the Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent, One from another!" Mizpah!

****************
This weekend please continue to pray for the Ukraine, Syria, South Sudan, The Pine Ridge Reservation and the people of Red Shirt Table. We pray for listening and a preservation of the land that is holy ground.
That an atmosphere of respect may grow between all faiths and that love ,compassion, and holy listening may be the key.
For a safe return for all the athletes, visitors, and dignitaries from Sochi.
For all those who are in critical condition in the hospital and all who are ill.
For our family members all over the world who are grieving the loss of loved ones or any kind of loss.
We pray for all those who are in need, lonely, hungry, and homeless. We remember Buena Vista Vince and Kimberly.
For all those who travel my walking path tonight in Santa Maria.
We pray for rain and a return to sensible weather throughout our country and the world at large.
For those who are preparing for worship tomorrow and all religious leaders and communities.
For all who are speaking truth to power and having the courage to tell their life's stories.
We pray for all of our LGBTQ family members who have been victimized, discriminated against, and are awaiting equal rights in all things.
We pray for_________________
We give thanks today for________________________
We Celebrate all that is good___________________________
We Remember this day____________________________
Lord God we lift up these concerns to you and lay them in your arms knowing that you are taking care of these things even before we ask. All this we ask in Jesus name. Amen.
******************
Good night dear family, I love you and feel your loving presence wherever I go. 

Love and peace of mind and an everlasting connectedness,

Sara












 Favorite musical selections  


Cheers them song! 











No comments:

Post a Comment