Monday, March 10, 2014

An amazing walking trail tonight.



Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on our Journey,

I'm back from the prayer walking trail ! It was and amazing trail to be on a prayer walking pilgrimage.  Beautiful night and the skies were glorious. Last evening I had a couple of moments that were tender. I guess when one is diagnosed with cancer those moments do happen. When I saw the beautiful skies I wondered what they look like from Heaven or the Thin Places? Crazy times we live. I wouldn't have thought these thoughts without this dumb diagnosis. I weep, I laugh, and find it comes sometimes all at once. I'm going to be okay either way. God is with all of us all the time and in every step,breath, and even when we cease to breathe. I feel and know that rainbows, moon bows, sun bows, and heaven bows are all around us giving us hope and showing God's amazing light of love.

   Today on the Can the Cancer Campaign: I had my first CT scan with contrast and it went well. Even having to down two bottles of berry smoothies of barium wasn't bad. I Made sure that I knew what to bring to the appointment with Dr. Oh tomorrow.


********************


 Tonight we will pray using the old key phrases from the American Cancer Society: Hope, Progress, and Answers.

Dear Lord may we all bring hope with your help to this broken world of yours.

May we give hope to our family members each and every day without fear and second guessing ourselves.
Give us grace to receive and be hopeful in the dark and challenging times of our lives.

Lord we pray that you will help all research scientists to make progress in healing and curing all difficult illnesses especially Cancer, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, and Alzheimer's disease and all orphan and rare diseases.


God help us to accept answers to difficult questions.


May we seek to find the strength and courage to be brave in adversity.


We pray for all of our family members remembering____________________


We Give thanks to you God this day particularly_______________________


We celebrate life every day especially___________________________


We remember those who are dying  and have died today especially______________ and those who mourn their loss.


God watch over all of our family members this night and all those who live in countries where there is danger and political unrest. 


We continue to pray for all of us who are victim/ survivors of hate, violence, abuse, and that our assailants may be caught and brought to justice.


We pray for the LGBTQ community who still strives for equality,justice, and acceptance.


Lord God we lift up our prayers, thanksgivings, remembrances, and celebrations as we know that  you are the God of Hope, The God of Progress, and the God of Answers. Amen.


********************


Dear Family Of Love Thank you for your love and prayers and kind words. I'm truly touched. You are truly shining God's light and love to the world. I love you all bunches and you are always in my heart and soul to stay.


With love and a peaceful mind,


Sara

























Music tonight from James Hood and his wonderful album Ceremony


James Hood - Celebration- Cherry Mandala

James Hood Ceremony  this is the music I listened and prayer walked to. This is wonderful and makes my body, mind, and spirit more at peace along with prayer.






No comments:

Post a Comment