Saturday, March 22, 2014

Half a Loop and Sunsational photos, self-care, and Can the Cancer Update




Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey,

Tonight we had lots of Sunsational photos and a half a loop prayer walk. Today my energy has been a little on the low side so I'm having to bank my energy for the upcoming week and surgery.  I ask your prayers for better levels of energy. That's what self-care is all about and it is necessary even for those who aren't going through health issues. God and Jesus took time to rest and pray so that is what we all must do. Here are a  couple of photos about self care that is very important to post on your mirrors:



I hope these photo suggestions will help. I love you  and give thanks to God for you this night and always. I'm planning to take care of  myself tonight and I'm hoping that you all do the same. 

Good night precious and dear family of mine. Have a blessed night and peaceful rest.

Love and with a mind at peace,

Sara















Can the Cancer Campaign
All registered for surgery and admission to the hospital
Surgery is on Thursday March 27 @ Noon at Marian Regional Medical Center : If you live in the area you may visit me. 
I have set up a Caring Bridge :Your CaringBridge Site Information
Site link: www.caringbridge.org/visit/saraleemacdonald
Site name: saraleemacdonald
You are welcome to email me @ ladysaraleem@gmail.com if you would like to send me email as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment