Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Showers of hope and feeling Absoulutely Fantastic!




Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey,

 We dd half a prayer walking  loop!  I had some much needed heavenly sprinkles shower down on me! I feel absoulutely fantastic! I did mean absoulutely, which is a marrying of the words absolute with soul  to make absoulutely!  It is well with my soul and that's an absolute fact so, I really mean absoulutely.  God is Good ! All the Time! All the time God is Good! Take it from me tears will come but joy comes next! Please keep praying for rain. Tonight we celebrate our 10,045 page views! I knew that we were close last evening but I hadn't any idea that we'd go over the top. 
As we approach Thursday and my surgery I feel confident in God's plan for us and for me. Another part of our journey is just beginning! Tomorrow I will be doing the necessary things to get my body ready for Thursday and know that each of the things I will be doing will only make Thursday much easier. We won't be walking for awhile but we will be praying in place. I don't think there will be a blog on Thursday but I will send a message to you in the morning! All of you who are on Twitter will hear from me hopefully late Thursday night! Those of you on Facebook look at my wall for updates! 


Prayer for Those With Cancer

Found on Beliefnet
Bless, O God,
all who struggle with cancer.
Empower them with hope
for each and every day.
Provide them with loving
and tender care, laughter,
and the support of love.
Grant them
courage when they are afraid,
comfort when they are in pain,
and your blessing
when all else seems hopeless,
that in their fight with illness
they may continue to praise you
and glorify your name.
Amen.

Tonight I ask your prayers for my dad who is 91 and is having trouble with all of this. It isn't easy for him because my mother Louise, and sister Margaret had cancer and are no longer with us. Dad is also a cancer survivor since 1966 being diagnosed with testicular cancer. My dad's name is Leroy and if you can hold positive thoughts for him I would appreciate it. 


        Prayers for those who are having surgery and prayers for others

Dear God we sometimes do not understand this wild journey you have set before us but we know that you are in the details and planning. Help us to let go and travel with you on the path or paths that you have set before us. 

God we entrust our loved ones to you while we are having surgery and life issues and know that you are going to take care of them so that we won't have to. We pray that we may let go and let others help us out and step up and ask for help.

God we place our worries, anxieties, and fears with you in the Sabbath and worry box for this time in our lives. Help us to leave them there for awhile and let go and accept your healing and care for us.

God we pray and give thanks for all of our family members who will be praying for us and sitting with us while we rest. Help them to let go and get the rest and relaxation and renewal they need.

God grant us peace of mind when we are facing life's trials. Help us to truly put our trust and faith in you by laying ourselves into you your loving and life giving arms. 

God grant all those who are ill :healing, health, strength and courage.

God we pray for all of our family members who live in the dangerous hot spots in this broken world. We pray for peace, justice, mercy and the respect and dignity of every human being.

God we pray for those who are victims violence and abuse of any kind.

God we pray for those who grieve and all those who are remembering those who have entered the Thin Places this day especially_____________________

God we Give thanks for all of your many blessings especially_______________________

God we Celebrate the Ministry of Walk With Me On Our Journey and the many lives it touches and those who celebrate this day ______________________

God we lay down our burdens and take our rest asking you help us let go and be. We lay all of these our prayers at your feet in Jesus' most holy and life giving name. Amen.

************
Good Night my precious treasures and Gifts from God! I love you and hope you did take care on this Take Care Tuesday!

Love and with a mind at peace and fixed on you O God.

With heartfelt love, joy, peace, and hope and in thanksgiving to God for you this day and always,

Sara

There is a Balm In Gilead

Just a Closer Walk With Thee

He's got the whole world in His Hands







Various pictures from Google images




No comments:

Post a Comment