Friday, March 14, 2014

Awesome night to prayer walk complete with those Oh so mystical photos!



Good Evening Dear Ones, Whom I love Dearly!

Please continue to pray for rain in California. We have been having may beautiful days but this is a  bit much. It was an Awesome night to prayer walk complete with those Oh so mystical photos! The peace of body, mind, and spirit was there and I kept a smile on my face throughout.  What an awesomely good feeling. Today I attended my first funeral since being diagnosed with cancer. Not at all an easy experience but I got through it. I remembered that I do not have an expiration date on my soul and that God is very good.

*************

Let us pray and enter the presence of the Holy.

A family member of ours Brenda Berg would like prayers for her daughter Christina who is in the hospital coughing up blood and is very weak. Christina  had a pancreas transplant. Please pray for Brenda and the entire Baca, Berg, and Anderson family.

 Tonight I would like us to pray for all those who are going through struggles of any kind. 

 Our prayer focus this weekend should be directed toward and for the people of the Ukraine and that issues regarding Crimea will be resolved peacefully. 

We pray for all those who are in the hospital this weekend. Help all of our family members not to feel alone and that the staffing will be adequate.

We pray for all law enforcement personnel who will be out keeping us safe during the St. Patrick's Weekend. We pray for good sense as people drink. 

We pray for all those who have been newly diagnosed with cancer or any other chronic illness.

We pray for our family members who feel marginalized in any way.  We pray for an outpouring of love, acceptance, and a calm spirit from you telling them and us  that they and we are never are alone.

Lord God we now offer our prayers, thanksgivings, celebrations and remembrances.

God our prayers may be brief but you  O Lord know what is in our hearts and minds hear those prayers and thoughts this night and always. We ask this in Jesus most holy name. Amen.

****************
I hope all  of you remembered that today is Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly without Fretting. Do not be anxious this weekend and don't forget to as the song says "Pack up your troubles in you old kit bag and smile, smile, smile. " It's very old but I think it works, please take a listen : Pack up your Troubles 
If you don't have a Sabbath/Worry box how about and old kit bag?

Have a blessed night my dear family! I love you , you matter, and I give God thanks for you this day and always! Don't forget to send in your prayer requests! I have been using this hash tag #ILove2PrayNWalk.
Have a wonderful Self-Care Saturday tomorrow.

With love and a mind at peace,

Sara



















Celtic Music- Relaxing and Beautiful Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment