Thursday, June 12, 2014

A prayer in pictures



Dear Family of  Love and Pilgrims on our Journey,

I walked another Whole Holy 3 tonight. I feel no worse for wear. I feel blessed that God gave me the energy to do so. God gives us the energy that we need everyday all we need to do is to listen to our bodies, minds, and spirits. If we have a low level energy day, rest. Pay attention to those silent cues. Tonight we had amazing pictures of  the Sun and God's Cathedral of Life. Tonight instead of writing prayers may these pictures be a prayer and a time of  silent and personal reflection. Enjoy, be enthused, and be calm and at peace.





























Paul Winter Consort -Mix

The Consecration of the House -Beethoven


Good Night Dear Family I love you and hope you all have a wonderful evening of refreshment and renewal. Be kind to yourselves and to all whom you love. Take time for being thoughtful and give thanks to God as I give thanks for you! 

Love, joy, blessings,peace, and prayers ascending for you and yours this night and always,

Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment