Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We prayer Walked the whole Holy Three! Yes it is true!





Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey,

We prayer walked the whole Holy Three! Yes it is true. It was an amazing prayer walk.  I saw God's Cathedral of Life with new and rested eyes and a body to boot. Tomorrow I will see Dr. Vara and have chemo! I'm feeling well and accepting the many challenges of combining  treatment and grieving the loss of Dad. Today I had the privilege of picking up the death certificates and his urn today. I'm glad that I won't have to visit Dudley-Hoffman Mortuary for awhile unless it is for a memorial service or funeral. I had enough stamina to do quite a few important errands. I took a little nap and knew that I was going to prayer walk tonight and God gave me the energy and made me feel as though I was enlivened by the Spirit and Living water was coursing through my veins.  On today's prayer walk there were many family members out and about. Keep in mind that we are approaching Summer and many of our homeless family members will be camping out throughout our cities and towns. Please treat them with dignity and respect. I hope everyone who had the opportunity to vote today did. Everyone who votes benefits. How are you doing in honoring the many caregivers in your life this week? I hope you are taking time to honor them in some way or other. Before we have a time of prayer I'm going to share with you the pictures from tonight's walk.

Dear God we give thanks for a return to our time or prayer walking and pilgrimage. We give thanks for refreshed, renewed, relaxed, and rested bodies, minds, and spirits.



We give pray for all  of our Family Members who are grieving losses of any kind and that they may feel your healing arms of comfort and love.
 We pray for all of our family members who are homeless and will be able to find shelter and be safe from harm.
 We pray for all of our family members who will be graduating from any center of learning. We pray that they may be safe as they celebrate and may have bright futures ahead.
 We pray for all those who have asked us to pray for their families, friends, and loved ones especially__________

We remember those who are dying and those who have died today remembering__________

We Give thanks this night for all your abundant blessings especially_________________

We celebrate this day especially for_______________________


 We give thanks for the opportunity to vote and exercise our right to vote as citizens of this country. May we never take this sacred duty for granted. We pray for all those who will be elected that they may remember they are called to serve and protect the least of these.
 Lord God may we reflect your love and light to others and see you in our family members' eyes.


 May we find rest tonight and lay down all our worries  and wake up feeling rested, refreshed, renewed with joy to meet a new day.
 We pray this night for all leaders and faith communities that we all may peacefully coexist and learn to love one another as you our awesome God love us.
God we lift up these our prayers to you this night in your name. Amen.


*******

Good Night Lovely Family! I love you, you matter, you bless me every day!

Love, prayers, blessings, Joy, be always yours!

Sara

Look at the World- John Rutter

Beautiful/Brave Carole King-Sara Bareilles


No comments:

Post a Comment