Sunday, June 22, 2014

On the upswing and taking a short prayer walk! Felt like dancing with joy too!



Dear Family of  Love and Pilgrims on our Life's Journey Together,

Today, Finally I'm on the upswing and am feeling better. I was privileged to serve at the 8 and 10 a.m. services this morning as the Lay Eucharistic Minster. I was able to have enough energy to do these services  but after church my energy waned, as much as I wanted to to attend a prayer meeting my body wouldn't allow met to and  I needed rest so I came home. Listening to one's body, mind, and spirit is necessary at all times.  I rested this afternoon and felt the need for a late prayer walk and a little bit of Vitamin D/Deity and boy it helped my energy and also gave me much needed fresh air. I hope everyone is taking time for some kind of outdoor activity. This will be this week's challenge if you can. I felt God's presence in the breeze and enlivening me to pray and I wanted to dance and sing but let my heart and spirit do that. I felt deep joy on this walk at the time of the evening breeze. Please take a look at the photos below and then we will pray. No need for the timer today unless you'd like to have a time for meditation too. 













































God of all creation we give thanks this day for all the many gifts you bring us each day that comes from your Cathedral of Life.

We pray for clean air, water, and soil from which we get our food.

We pray for an end to poaching, the ivory trade, and all types of animal cruelty that leads  to animal extinctions and endangerment. We pray that honeybees may be protected.

We pray for all those who have orphan and rare diseases that treatments, research, and cures may be found.

We pray for all of our family members who are victims of human trafficking and abuse. 

We pray for an end to gun violence and that laws may be enacted to help prevent shootings at the various schools remembering especially those that come to mind.

We pray for peace in all the war torn areas of  the world and that peace, justice, love, and mercy may prevail.

We pray for all those who mourn sudden deaths of friends and loved ones.

We pray this night for all who work on the weekend and that they may have times of respite and self-care. 

We pray for safety in the work place.

God we pray for ourselves and on behalf of others remembering especially__________________

We pray that we may all rest gentle in your arms tonight and lay down all our worries and anxieties this night into the Worry/Sabbath box.

We pray for all caregivers and those they care for.

We pray for all of our family members who have mental illness, Alzheimer's Disease, Memory disorders, and addiction. 

We pray for all disabled and special needs family members that they may be afforded education, compassionate care, and disability rights.

We pray for an end to bullying and abuse of all people.

We lift up these our prayers in the most Holy Name of Jesus. Amen.

*************

Good night dear ones! I love you  and give thanks to God for you this day and always! Have a restful and peaceful night and rest secure in the knowledge that you are loved and cared for deeply by God and myself as well.

Love, blessings, and prayers!

Sara


Paul Winter The Best Selection










No comments:

Post a Comment