Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Time for a little bit of fun and getting out! A necessary ingredient for living





Dear Family of  Love and Pilgrims on our Journey!

I had fun, fun, fun this evening with the Santa Maria High School Drama Alumni group. I am a choir member alum and have been adopted by them. I love it and I love them. Chemo went well today and I can't believe how good I feel. Resting and having fun are essential for healing! If you haven't had any fun lately please do so. Tonight we will pray in place but first take a look at some fun photos and enjoy! Some of these photos are pictures of my late partner Steve. This way you know what he looked like! 

At Guitar Center Hollywood Boulevard 



 Defunct Counterspy in Beverly Hills
 Yappy Doo on my walk!
 Car Show at the Santa Maria Inn

 Froggy at the Santa Maria Inn !









 At the Salt Creek Grille in El Segundo
 Steve loved Nate N' Al's Deli in Beverly Hills. I did too!
 Steve and I met Bruce Johnston at the Beach Boys Concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl


Dear God we pray that we may have periods of fun and be able to lighten up enjoy our life and time with our family members.

We give thanks for the gifts of laughter, joy, and love.

We pray that we may never take life so seriously that we forget to see you at work in the lighter times of life.

We give thanks to you for all the wonder and wonderful abundance that you show and shower upon us each day.

We pray for new and exciting adventures in our lives that will bring us closer to you and to our family members.

We give thanks for music that will set our hearts aloft and give us joy, laughter, and feel happy.

We give thanks for fun and laughter that will take away our worries and give us times to rest and let go.

God we offer our prayers and those who have asked for prayer to you with loving, compassionate, and light hearts. We ask this in your name who made Sarah Laugh! Amen.

******

Good Night Lovies! I love you ! You Matter! I hope someday we will all meet in 3D that is offline and in person and share laughter, love, and joy! I give thanks to God with Gladness for everyone of you my dearest family!

Love, Live, laugh, and be filled with a joyful heart!

Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment