Sunday, February 1, 2015

The art of being kind! Practice random acts of kindness with loving and warm hearts!




Good Evening or perhaps Morning by the time you read this Dear Family of Love,


Tonight;s blog is dedicated to all of our family members who are in the service and caregiving professions. This evening I took myself out for my date night and Self-Care Saturday treats. I went to Olive Garden for dinner and the baked tilapia and shrimp was delicious I had to wait quite a bit of time for it but it was well worth it and when I received the bill it I didn't have a bill my dinner was on the house because I had to wait so long. That  blew my mind away.Kindness is still being practiced. Afterwards I went to see Into the Woods and was thoroughly entertained and given much to think upon. I believe that kindness is slowly becoming a lost art and practice. We all need to practice random acts of kindness. What do these random acts look like? Let's see, and look into what happened today in our lives? Can you remember if you showed some one any act of  kindness? Was kindness shown to you? Think on these things!  For a little while as you listen to this piece from Into the Woods: Into the Woods -All the Songs Think on the above questions! Tomorrow I will share with you the answers to the questions!  Let us remember to be kind and practice random acts of kindness with lots of  love, joy, hope, peace and mercy!

Dear God  help us to learn and keep practicing the art of being kindness.

God help we pray that we may be continually kind to all of our family members when they are in need.

God give us kind hearts and heart homes to help us make peace in this broken world. May we practice the art of kindness to those with whom we disagree and are in division with.

God give us kind hearts to  comfort all who mourn and that we may forever have their backs.

God give us kind and supporting hearts to those who are ill in body, mind, and spirt.

God give us kind and loving hands to love and serve you and all our family members each and every day.

God we pray for all who are dying and who have died that they may have a circle of kindness wrapped around them as they make their journey to You in the Thin Places.

God we pray for all who still face severe weather systems. God keep them safe from harm.

God we pray for all who travel that they may make arrive safely to their destination.

God give all the leaders of the nations and any governmental body kind hearts to know who they truly serve and why they do it. May they remember that if one is denied equality everyone is denied equality.

God let us now with kind hearts offer our own prayers and thanksgivings_____________


God of all kindness we lift our prayers to your Only Son Jesus who modeled kindness through His deeds, actions, and parables. Amen.

++++

Today's wish: Today's wish is that you take time for self-care and soul-care and may you feel refreshed and renewed to love .

++++

Good Night Dear family of Love! I love you! I am glad to have you in my life! I give God thanks for you this day and always! Rest gentile in Gods enfolding arms tonight!


With love and a kind spirit, 

Sara





























Sun Singer- Paul Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment