Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A prayerful not so pineapple upside down cake! Being flexible not only in daily living but in our spiritual lives as well.




Good Evening Dear Family!

How is everyone ? I hope all is well and that you managed to take time for yourselves and began to start the wind down towards our weekly retreat time. Remember there is no time like the present. I was in hopes I would have had cancer rehab today but our instructor / trainer was having jury duty. I'm learning once again to be flexible like a tree in the wind. Tonight we are going to be flexible and begin our time together and start with the  prayer vigil and then the rest. 


God of light, love, and peace we light our candles this night for all who find themselves in dark places and uncertain times. We pray for our families who find themselves estranged from their blood families who don't know how to reach out in love when a diagnosis of a life threatening disease has been made. We pray for peace in this world that light and love may shine into the war torn areas and areas where terror, fear, bullying, bigotry and abuse are a daily occurrence. We pray that we may learn how to be family to our enemies, haters, and those who differ from us. We pray that we may always seek to acknowledge the best in ourselves when it is most difficult. Help us we pray that we may show great faith when all we feel is doubt and despair around us. May we seek to be your children and loving families each and every day. Take away from us all bitterness and diversity when ever we feel frustrated, discouraged, and upset due to other people's actions that seek to trigger the worst in us. We light our candles O God and shine your light and love into the world.  Let us light 4 virtual candles that will remind us of our calling to be CALM. 
We light our first candle, the candle of Compassion.
We light our second candle, the candle of Acceptance.
We light our third candle, the candle of Love.
We light our fourth candle, the candle of Mercy.
As we light these our candles we pray for calm and remember "The light of Christ in me, recognizes the light of Christ in you!" May we rest this night with our prayers and souls uplifted in to your loving arms O gracious and loving God. Amen.



Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey? 
Our Response to God not our asking!
Respond and then pray in response.
Take time to pray and think before you respond.
Breathe deeply and exhale slowly between each petition. 

These prayers are as if God is asking you the questions. Respond any way that you wish as long as they come from your hearts, heart homes, with Love Energy.

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey.?
Respond: Yes God, I will walk wherever you walk, and journey with light and joyful feet upon your most Holy Ground.


Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey to wholeness, holiness, and health?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey to peace of mind and become a peacemaker to this fragile and broken world.

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and serve the least of these whom we will meet on this holy path?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and  love others as I  love you?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and help me conserve my Cathedral of Life?

Child of God will you take my hand and  Walk With Me On Our Journey and help me care for all of my family members wherever they may be?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and pray daily  for me, for our family members remembering especially___________?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and be thoughtful and give thanks daily remembering to give thanks for_______________?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and Keep the Faith Friday Fearlessly without fretting and lay down your burdens_____________________?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and practice and prepare for Self and Sabbath Care Weekend?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and remember that every day is You and we all Matter Monday and that everyone matters even our most difficult family members?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and Take Care on Take Care Tuesday not just for  ourselves but others?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and see the Wonder on this Wonder-filled Wednesday.

Child of God let us walk together upon this most holy ground as the holy people of God and remember that every day that we live, move, and just be is holy. Amen.

++++++

Good Night Dear Family of God! I love you!  I give God Thanks for you this day and always! Remember tomorrow is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday!


I love you ! Will you walk we me on our journey?

Sara


















No comments:

Post a Comment