Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Today's Epiphany! A new adventure begins! Yes I'm still going to be your #SweetSara !






Dear Family of Love,

 Happy Take Care Tuesday dear ones! Today was an interesting day! I have joined the ranks as a Type II diabetic and have high cholesterol. I'm now on new medications Lipitor and Metformin.  I have a glucose meter. Instead of  Sleeping Beauty Pricking her finger on a spinning wheel I get to do it. Getting my health back in shape will be a good thing to strive for in 2015. I like my new doctor, Dr. Peter Alan Krause M.D.  On a side note he looks a lot like the actor Anthony Geary when he played Bill Eckert  way back when  on the daytime drama General Hospital and his wife Chelsea  the office manager and Medical Assistant looks like Heather Mills (Formerly McCartney). Don't tell me you don't know who Paul McCartney is? So  this means a new adventure is just beginning for us. Yes I'm still going to be your #SweetSara, #SweetAndKindLady, #SweetAndBeautifulGirl,  only with my sugars and cholesterol in control. That was this morning's activity and dropping off prescriptions. This afternoon I went back to Walgreens and I had my sunglasses stolen when I inadvertently left them on the counter or so I thought. They have disappeared off the face of the planet or in the alleged klepto's hands. This doesn't sound meditative at all does it? No it isn't but it is part of living and being a part of a family. We all are struggling some way or other. We are in this together. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook or Follower on Twitter,  please  post or tweet me reminders to eat and hydrate. I get so engrossed sometimes that I forget.  God is Good! We must remember this always. God never disappears ! God is ever present!  Today is the Feast of the Epiphany when Jesus, Mary, and Joseph and yest I'm going out on a limb on this maybe Joseph's other children from his previous marriage if he was a widower, were visited by the Magi.  I don't think when we were babies we received Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh as gifts! 

What does  Epiphany mean to you? What does it mean for us?, and  Do you have daily epiphanies? These are the questions for our meditation tonight.  Here  is your meditation music for this evening!We Three Kings from Orient Are, , As With Gladness Men of Old I  will tell you my answers after you meditate! No Peeking!




What does Epiphany mean to you?

Epiphany means that Jesus is Savior of All not Some and that we all are his brothers and sisters and family members by holy adoption. What a precious gift. We are all beautiful and equal as his siblings! God keeps showing us many things and we have our own epiphanies. 

What does Epiphany mean for us?
It affirms God's, Jesus' and the Holy Spirit's presence in our lives from the very start. When we were born and brought home from the hospital or even in the hospital many family members and friends or our parents came to visit and see our parents and take a looksy in the nursery  window to see what we looked like and bearing gifts just as the Magi did. These holy visits were and are a way to honor and support our families and even  though we didn't  have a clue what was going on. Honoring one another with our presence not so much our presents with love is key.

Do you have daily epiphanies? 
Yes, I do and believe it or not I have them when I'm writing these blog posts.  

Here is today's wish I posted on Facebook and Twitter: My wish for you today is that you continue to have many amazing epiphanies throughout your life. ‪#‎FollowTheStarOneMoreTime‬

So as we #FollowTheStarOneMore time keep shining God's light to the world and help bring light to the dark places in our heart homes and in the world.

+++++++
Gracious God who lead the Magi by the light of  a star to the Holy Family may we always be led to you and follow where you lead us, each day that we live, move, and be.

Gracious God who leads us each day to new and amazing epiphanies may we keep our eyes and spirits fresh to seek and see the many epiphanies around us.

Gracious God who leads us to care from the depths of our heart homes may we offer our prayers for our family members who are struggling. Remembering____________________

Gracious God who  has called us all by name and counted each hair on our heads as precious, may we see all our family members and yes, even our enemies as our beloved brothers and sisters whom you have made.

Gracious God we pray for all who are ill and especially all those who are in hospitals, care facilities, and rehabilitation centers. Heal them O Lord and may they feel your loving presence as they take it one day at a time on their healing journey.

Gracious God we pray for all who mourn the loss of  family members past and present.

Gracious God we pray for peace in our own land in in the nations of the world where there is violence, war, degradation, and terror.

Gracious God be with all those who are homeless, hungry, and ill clothed during the extreme weather. We pray for all the least of these. May we rise and help them O God.

Gracious God we continue to pray for Baby Sophia, Mallorie, the Families of the passengers on Asia Air, Ferguson, Staten Island, Those being called for jury service in the Boston Bombing trial.

Gracious God we continue to give thanks for our many blessings made manifest this day and always.

Gracious God we lay these our prayers in the arms and in the name of your Son Jesus' who  is our healer, redeemer, brother, friend, and teacher. Amen.

+++++

Good Night Beloved Star Gazers,Followers, and Family Members! I love you 1 May you have many epiphanies this night and always. I give thanks to God for you this day and always!


Love, Joy, Hope, and Peace be always yours as we #FollowTheStarOneMoreTime!

Sara

Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh!




Please Click on the link below

On the Road to Morocco ?   How did that get there?  I thought we were going to visit a new King! It's that Star's GPS system again! Do we have a better App for that? What's an App? LOL!








No comments:

Post a Comment