Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ripple Edge 11 Praying for our neighbors and giving thanks




Dear Family of Love!

I hope and pray that you all had a blessed day and that you remembered that today is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday. First I give God thanks for God's many blessings and  I give thanks for you my brothers and sisters on our journey together. As I was thinking about many things today, I remembered that last year we were all approaching the day I was to have surgery for colon cancer which will be tomorrow. A year ago tonight I had cancer in my body and now I don't and I am cancer free and on the road to health. Today also planted the seeds of a possible new relationship with a lovely man named Joe, who is a musician, graphic artist, and someone I knew from high school. So as you can see I have many things to be thankful for. What do you have to be thankful for? I invite you to  put your thinking caps on and write these things down that you are thankful and pray and give thanks  for them as we enter Ripple Edge 11  and pray for our neighbors and all those who are in need of neighborly attention.


Gracious God ,we pray our thanksgiving list tonight and entrust all of our thanksgivings and joy filled emotions to you.

Gracious God, we entrust our hearts and heart-homes in to your care and that we all may open our hearts to love in the most expansive ways.

Gracious God, we pray that we may be more loving to our neighbors and actually get to know them. 

Gracious God, we thank you for hearts to love and that we may use our hands and feet to love and serve you and others.

Gracious God, we pray for all those who are grieving the loss of loved ones and we pray especially for those who are grieving the loss of loved ones on the most recent air disaster.

Gracious God, we pray for all who are dying and those who have died. May they live joyfully in the Thin Places!

Gracious God, we pray for all faith communities and those who are making preparations for Holy Week and  Passover. 

Gracious God, we pray for peace in the world that we may be actively striving to be peace makers.

Gracious God, watch over we pray on our family members who are homeless, hungry, ill-clad and who are mentally ill. We pray and remember all those who suffer from PTSD and those who care for them.

Gracious God, we pray and give thanks for________________________

We lift these our prayers in the name of Jesus, Your Only Son. Amen.


++++++

Good Night Dear Ones! I love  you and Give God Thanks for you this night and always! Tomorrow is a special Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly without Fretting as we begin to set our faces towards Holy Week. Let us begin to prepare our hearts, minds, and spirits for the most amazing spiritual journey ever. 

With love and thanksgiving,

Sara

Pictures from tonight's prayer walk!  Enjoy!

































No comments:

Post a Comment