Monday, April 6, 2015

It's You Matter Monday and the Monday after Easter! Time for a rest and an Emmaus Experience!





Good Evening Dear Ones!

I don't know about you but I'm beat! We are all recovering from Holy Week and Easter day. So tonight let us be like the pilgrims on the road to Emmaus and find rest and solace in Jesus' presence in fellowship and the breaking of the bread! Hopefully our hearts will feel Jesus' warmth. BTW are you feeling that closeness with God since we did the pebbles, ripples, and ripple edges in the pond? 
I hope so. If not pull out the meditation again and keep trying!

We will have a time of silent prayer and lots photos of pathways tonight! Formal prayers tomorrow.



+++++++++








































++++++++++++


Good Night Dear Ones! I love you! I hope you all have a blessed night and wake up refreshed and renewed. I give God Thanks for you this night and always! Note! Tomorrow is Take Care Tuesday!

Love and blessings!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment