Thursday, April 23, 2015

I've got the St. George's day blues ! Even your cyber minister /blogger feels like coming out swinging sometimes!





Dear Family of Love,

I hope everyone had a wonderful day and that you remembered that it was and is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday. Today was one of those days when I felt like coming out swinging! I guess I had a case of the St. George's day Blues! I needed to slay a few dragons of my own.
I'm going to share with you a post that I wrote on Facebook earlier today:

I don't know why but today I feel like coming out swinging! I only wish I had my dear friend Joe Chavira 's karate skills. I'm using I messages here.

I don't like the violence against all our family members.

I don't like the fact that we are being forced back in to closets, segregation, and are losing our equal protection under the law, We must remember too that everyone is equal in God's eyes and is made lovingly in God's Image and Likeness. That means everyone ! All means all and not some.

I don't like we women being put back into the early 20th century. When we are raped and abused our words must be taken as true. 

I don't like children being harmed. They have a right to grow up free and who they want to be not as society expects them to be. Praying for the Malisa's, Jacob's and Malala's of this world. 

I don't like politicians forgetting that they work for us and forgetting majority rules, minority rights! 

I don't like our family members having to pick and choose what bills to pay in order to live.

I don't like extremists no matter what faith they belong to hijacking religions for their own gain. 

I don't like having to wake up and find out we have had more violence towards our family members.

I don't like all the pain this world is in so I pray this day and invite you as well to pray for peace, justice, love, and mercy in this world.

 I invite you to pray for sound government and for positive change in our leadership that are found in the words of the Preamble to the Constitution "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." 

No where in that document that we hold so dear allows for discrimination of any kind. I think it is time for prayer walk #1 in awhile. So if you'd like to join me wherever you are, lace up your shoes and go out side and remember that today is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday! I love you and thank you for listening to my vent.

+++++++++

Let us take time to make up our own vents to let go of things we need to. Use I messages and then meditate upon them and pray for them to be released from your hearts and pray for what ever you need to.  

Here is my version of the St. George's Day Blues:

God I have a case of the St. George's Day Blues and want to slay a dragon or two.
The world is a mess if you haven't hazard a guess. I want to fight the good fight with all my might.
I've got the St. George's Day Blues and want to slay a dragon or two.
Our family is in trouble and we need a fix  double quick. Can you help us out O God?
I've got the St. George's Day Blues and want to slay a dragon or two.
Peace must prevail so that all may be well as Lady Julian says so well.
I've  got the St. George's Day Blues and want to slay a dragon or two.
So God can I help you, and pray as I lace up my prayer walking shoes?
I've Got the St. George's Day Blues but God that ain't news to You!

+++++++

Good Night Lovies! This is Tonight's blog! We will return to the normal format tomorrow. I love you and give thanks to God for you this night and always! Tomorrow is Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly Without Fretting.

Love and lots of it  and a big bear hug from me to you!

Sara



















Paul Winter Mix! -Golden Apples in the Sun








No comments:

Post a Comment