Monday, May 11, 2015

It's You Matter Monday! Every day we should take time to love, honor, and check in with one another!




Dear Family of  Love and Pilgrims together on Life's Journey!

Happy You Matter Monday! As I walked many miles I began to think about many things as I often do on prayer walks and all kinds of walks in general. This one kept floating back and forth and back and forth, ebbing and flowing throughout the day: Every day we should take time to love, honor, and check in with one another not just because they are  undergoing major life changes. I'm enjoying getting to know who's who on my walks. Some of our family members are the usual people we see every day and others are new to me but not new to God. I know I seem to keep repeating the same themes over and over again but sometimes they need to be heard and framed in a different way altogether. Our task today is to tell your loved ones at home you love them. You are in my home now so here it is "I love you!" I love saying I love You! I can't get enough of saying those words. We all must become accustomed to this. Honoring and respecting one another is the way in which we go about treating one another with dignity, inclusion, and surrounding and loving each other as a big family.  Now the most difficult one of them all is to check in with one another. I  know we don't want to be seen as intrusive and nosy but we need to do this so that no one ever feels lost, lonely, and alone. I'm by myself most if not all the time and I feel the lonely pangs quite a bit. That is one of the reasons why I walk. I don't feel alone this way. We all need to find out what the lost, lonely, and alone triggers are and how to combat the anger, rage, sadness and depression that goes along with being alone. Take time to check in and be courageous in doing so.  We have to be courageous when we check in! Sometimes stepping out of our comfort zones  is the way we must do this. If you aren't the type who is able to physically do this and making cold calls aren't your style, how about writing and sending a card or writing a letter?  Tonight using our famous lists let us write down the barriers that keep us from checking in and then pray for more clarity and the courage to check in.

Let us listen to the following mediation music as we do our meditation and soul work.  
Bobby McFerrin - SpiritYouAll

God be with all of our family members who are lost, lonely, and alone this night.  Comfort their tender hearts and souls that they may feel your presence and loving comfort.

God we pray that we may lovingly respond to all of our family member's needs wherever they may be.

God we pray for peace in this fragile and broken world. May we become your peacemakers and courageous Children that we may not be afraid to speak truth and the message of love and peace.

God we pray for sound governance that will protect all of your children and include them in the wider  circle of life, liberty, and equality. 

God we pray for all who are ill this night that they may accept your healing. We pray especially for our family members who are needing to find new living arrangements for themselves and their elderly loved ones.

God we pray for all those who are grieving any loss.

God we pray and give thanks for__________________________

God we lift these our prayers in the Name of Jesus your Son and our Brother. Amen.


++++++

Good Night Loved Ones! I love you! Take time to care for yourselves and others on Take Care Tuesday. I give thanks for you this night and always!

With love, peace, and blessings,

Sara












No comments:

Post a Comment