Monday, May 18, 2015

Preparing to remember and a note of thanks with lots of love!





Dear Family of Love!

Happy You Matter Monday! I hope and pray that all is well with all of you my family members. This week begins a time of many memories and first anniversaries that I will be sharing with you tonight as we start preparing to to remember: Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my dad's death, Wednesday is the first anniversary of when I had my port-a-cath placed, and Thursday will be the first anniversary of  my first chemo treatment. We will remember these days as we go along throughout the week. We all need to mark the days and not forget and sweep emotions and life's events under the rug or keep them solidly close to the vest and not talk about them. It is so very important to grieve well and not skip steps. Grief is a lot like a creeping Charlie it sneaks up on you. Grieving doesn't always include a death in the family it can mean relationships, employment, and health. A loss is a loss. This past year God and you my dear family have been an amazing comfort and support system without whom I would never been able to go through all the things I have gone through. We are truly a family and I feel it everyday in many ways. I want each of you to know that I love you and you mean the world to me. Many of you I know face to face and many of you I haven't had the honor to meet you but I feel that we are knit  together in a very special way. I want you to know that I have your back and if I can be there for you in anyway I can , you know that I will.  If you need to contact me PM through Facebook, DM me a message on Twitter or  sent a email through the blog. I give God thanks for God's goodness and especially you dear family.  

Tonight's meditation will be a virtual labyrinth prayer walk with this music: Erik Satie -Gymnopedies.......

Take your time to feel the love God, our family, and I have for you! Don't forget to feel the love you have for yourself. 






God we thank you for healing our broken hearts as we grieve any loss.

God help us we pray as we comfort our family members who mourn any loss and aid in binding up hearts that are broken.

God help us we pray for peace in our hearts and peace in this world. We pray that we may become peace makers and your living and beautiful children.

God we pray for everyone in our family who at one time or other will become the least of these. May we lovingly respond to their needs. We pray this night for our family members who lack safe shelter, nourishing food, warm clothing, and clean water.

God we pray for everyone in our family who are victims of violence, terror, abuse,and human trafficking. We remember also our family members who are political and economic refugees, asylum seekers, political prisoners, and captives. 

God we pray for your Cathedral of Life that we may protect your animal kingdom, and conserve your natural resources. We pray for an end to global warming and that solutions may be found to heal your planet.

God we pray for all who are ill in body mind and spirit. May they feel your healing presence and may we step up and lovingly respond to their needs.

God we pray for an end to all forms of injustice and inequality that we may know that in your world the world in which we live we may know that you love all, include all, and respect and care for all and that all means all and not some. May we know that everyone is your beloved child and our family members.

God we pray for all who are dying and those who have died today. May we remember those who are on our hearts our family members by name whom we have lost_____________________

God we pray, celebrate, remember, and give thanks for___________________________

God we lay these our prayers in the arms and in the name of  Jesus the Christ. Amen.


++++++++

Good Night Dear Family ! I love you! Tomorrow is Take Care Tuesday! Let us take care of ourselves and each other. May we all have a blessed and restful night.


May you feel God's peace, love, and blessings always!

Peace and love be always yours!

Sara


Now here are a few photos from last year!


























No comments:

Post a Comment