Friday, May 8, 2015

Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly Without Fretting! Let's celebrate and give thanks!





Dear Family of  Love,

Happy Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly Without Fretting!  Today was another monumental day in the Canning the Cancer Campaign! I can honestly say once and for all that I have officially Canned The Cancer and it has left my body. Dr. Vachani's nurse practitioner gave me the news at my post colonoscopy follow up., and I couldn't have been more pleased. She showed me the slides on the computer and I now have a better understanding of what is going on in my body. I actually got to talk to her about the tumor I had in my body last year and I hadn't had any idea that it was 5 centimeters.That's quite large. In any event that is celebration #1 and the most important celebration today along with driving safely down to San Pedro was this. I have been baptized for 55 years today. I still am a worshiping member at St. Peter's Episcopal Church in Santa Maria. So tonight my dear family we celebrate and prepare for Self-Care Saturday and Sabbath Rest Sunday.  For tonight's mediation we will use quotes from Dame Julian of Norwich whose feast day is today.  Lot's of things to meditate and go deeper with.






Let's take some time to meditate upon these four quotes ! Please choose just one!  Here are a few links to Julian of Norwich with music and dance. Please take a look! 



Let us pray and give thanks for God who is love,life, and creator of us all.

God we thank you for being the very essence of  love and our chief role model of love.

God we thank you for making us lovingly in your image and likeness and that we all are beautifully unique.

God we thank you for our lives, hopes, dreams, and loves that we may have aspirations to and for the greater good and inspire one another.

God we thank you for calling us to be your family and family members one to another.

God we thank you for all our many blessing which you have given us.

God we thank your for the gift of your presence may we be gifts of our presence one to another.

God we thank you for your creation that reminds us who you are and whose we are.

God we offer our prayers and those who have come to us seeking our prayers remembering especially______

God we offer and lift up our personal thanksgivings remembering especially_________________

God we pray that you will give us peace and may peace prevail all over the world tonight that wars, violence, and division may cease.

God we lift these our thanksgivings and prayers to you and in the Name of your Son Jesus. Amen.

+++++

Good Night Loved Ones! I'm honored to call you family! I love you and give thanks to God for you this night and always.


With love and thanksgiving!

Sara


























No comments:

Post a Comment