Thursday, October 29, 2015

Memories that will last forever in our bodies,minds, and spirits.





Dear Family of  Love,

I love you and want to begin this blog by telling you that I give God thanks for you each and every day. I give thanks for this past year and the wonderful and loving support I feel from you across the miles in cyberspace. It has been a year since my last chemo and I honestly don't know what I would have done with out you and God giving me this ministry in which to pray and connect with you on a daily basis. Daily basis? Yes dear ones, basis. I was thinking about a year ago this evening when I had my chemo pump attached to my port and hearing the whirr when it was going through its cycle. The 5FU was doing its job and maybe a bit too well because it may be one of the possible causes of the hyperparathyroidism I'm now experiencing. We shall see! God has certainly been in the midst of this blog when I saw an old memory on FB with the blog stats and it showed 22,222 page views in history and we are now at 96,002 page views in history! That is our life together.That is a memory that will last a life time and knowing that each one of you who do read Walk With Me On Our Journey are a steady band of pilgrims who are seeking and finding something that your bodies, minds, and spirits need. Do you have memories that last forever in your bodies, minds, and spirits?
I do I can still feel where I had my port and how it feels now that it is no longer there. I think and know that all of us have some kind of  spiritual, physical, and mental muscle memory. These are a gift from God and I believe they help us when we need to call on them for help or need to reference a lesson that we should have learned. I realize that not all memories are pleasant and may be harmful but at the same time they do keep us safe from harm. Tonight I would like to share with you a portion of the blog that I wrote a year ago tomorrow and the link to it in its entirety. But first  let us do our gratitude journal and take time to be thoughtful and thankful. 


Tonight I'm grateful for and celebrate these many things.

I'm grateful for God's healing, loving, and embracing presence.
I'celebrate new life with all of its promises and newness.

I'm Grateful for family members who uplift and support me by their love, presence, and prayers.
I celebrate the power of prayer and it's amazing miraculous qualities.

I'm Grateful for Times of rest and renewal.
I celebrate all the refreshing life giving properties of rest.

I'm grateful for having a loving and grateful heart.
I celebrate living, loving, and laughing.

I'm grateful for a home.
I celebrate having a home and a heart that is is my soul's home.

I'm grateful for being alive!
I celebrate Life every minute of the day and may every moment holy.

I'm grateful for all the ancient wisdom that our elders imparted to us while they were living among us.
I celebrate the gifts of all of our elderly family members brought into our lives.

+++

God of all goodness we pray this night in gratitude and in celebration for all the many blessings you bestowed up on us this day.

God of all healing we pray for all who are in need of healing of any kind.  We name those in need of healing now before you___________________


God of all comfort, bring comfort to those who mourn the losses of any kind. We remember the many plane crashes and senseless acts of violence that caused loss of life today.

God of all mercy, keep watch over all the least of these this night that are in need of food, clothing, shelter, and loving comfort.

God of  Peace, we pray for peace int his troubled world. May the leaders of all these fragile and broken hot spots  do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with you.

God and Creator of  your Cathedral of life we pray for rain that it may heal and cleanse your drought parched areas of the world.

God of all Joy, may we celebrate with joy our lives, our loves, our many blessings, our healings of body, mind, and spirits. 

God we lay all of our prayers and thanksgivings that we name now _________________ and in the name of your only Son Jesus. Amen.

Blog from a year ago



+++++++++

Good Night Dear Ones! I hope that you all have many cherished memories that you share with your loved ones each day. Take time to share and be keepers of the lore. God gave us memories to help us along life's journey to keep our feet directed upon the path that God has set for us. Tomorrow is Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly Without Fretting! Time to get out our Worrry/ Sabbath box.

With love and a grateful heart for you this day and always,

Sara
















Secret Garden Greatest Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment