Tuesday, December 10, 2013

As I was a walking and praying......



Dear Family of Love  and Pilgrims on our Journey,

As I was walking and praying it came to me that we haven't talked about music this time of year! It is now ok by me to get out your Christmas Music and load up that iPod and MP3 Player! We can't fight it, so we might as well enjoy all the sounds of the holidays.  I have a playlist of albums that are good ones to walk to and play wherever you are. Sometimes, the sentimental music can depress one so beware. Sacred Christmas Music sings and speaks to the soul and we need to listen to what God is saying to us. I feel God and his loving presence in this kind of music. Yes, some of it is kind of what I call Princess Music! 

Tonight's walk was brought to you by A Baroque Christmas Album the cover looks like this! I highly recommend it!


I will post a few of the songs in the playlist section:

Anything by John Rutter is  good! I love to sing, so I like things that I can sing along with. Mannheim Steamroller is good if you are going to speed walk. Paul Winter of course is always in my head. Handel's Soulful Messiah is another goody. I prefer more sacred music for my walks but don't forget we all need to have fun so Michael Buble' will do as well. What ever can enliven your spirits, quicken your steps, and grow those loving heart muscles is good. 
The list is endless! Just check out Amazon! 

I also proved that I can walk on cold nights as long as I bundle up and get cozy! No Santa Suit though! 
I happen to like walking at night during this time just to see the lights and smell the outdoors. Take time to go outdoors if you can! 

I forgot to let you know that yesterday was You Matter Monday! Well you matter today and always as well.
Today is Thankful Tuesday! I'm thankful for you and especially all the unexpected things in my life. Take time to be thankful and make a list of the people who matter to you the most and tell them, like I am telling you!

Well Lovies! I have photos to upload music to link especially for you! I love you, you matter, and I give thanks to God for you this day. 

Love and peace of mind,


Sara

Playlist





Playlist from Sunday's Drive to LA































No comments:

Post a Comment