Monday, December 30, 2013

Walking , praying, and thinking in the Key of Jesus!




Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on our Journey,


When I was chatting with a family member of ours today I used the phrase "Walking, praying, and thinking in the Key of Jesus!" to describe what we should  be or are doing. I'm into music on our walks and when we pray as well. I decided to try doing a kind of centering prayer walk with words similar to those above using other words along the way! I asked God to help me/us to walk, pray, think in the Key of Jesus. As I went along the rout I added your prayer requests and returned to the above phrase adding hope, peace, love, joy, shining God's light, serving, ministering, etc. After I did this an amazing feeling of calm and inner joy took up residence in my heart and soul. I took photos along the way. You may not think they have ethereal and mystical qualities but, I do because I have taken pix on this route before and very few of them came out like these.It must be the mystical quality of walking the King's Highway or El Camino Real! I'm still tingling all over with joy! Not bad for an evening's work and walking in God's Cathedral of Life at "The time of the evening breeze"

Let us pray!

Dear God we sometimes cannot explain the unexplainable but that is when we must and need to have faith in you.  As we continue to walk with you on our journey may we have faith to put our feet on your holy ground and walk with love and purpose and  be your hands, feet, love, voice, arms and bodies in your world. Amen.
                                                      
                   In Perfect Harmony a Prayer in the Key of Jesus

Help us to walk, pray, think and love in the key of Jesus.
Help us to bring hope, make peace, give joy, and show love in the key of Jesus. 
Lord help us to shine the light of Christ's love to the world in the key of Jesus.
Help us to be your grace and spirit filled  ministers and  tender and loving caregivers in the key of Jesus.
Help us to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with you and in the key Jesus.
Help us to have compassion, be a comfort to those who are lonely, ill, hungry, and homeless in the key of Jesus. 
Thank you Lord for your Son Jesus and your Cathedral of Life in which we live. Amen!



*************

Well that is all for tonight my dear family! I love you, remember this is You Matter Monday ! You are precious each of you matter to God and to me. Have a blessed rest tonight. God continues to hold you gently in His arms.

Love and peace of mind and I continue to give God thanks for you this day and always!

Sara

Music Sampler

Thy Word - Amy Grant

Precious Lord Take my hand

I Want Jesus to Walk With Me

We are Marching in The Light of God

















No comments:

Post a Comment