Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trying to keep calm and carry on! Busy Bee time!





Dear Family of Love and on our Journey!

Today has been one of those wacky days! It's too cold to walk  and I have lots to do before I take off for Diocesan Convention in Ontario California. I go down tomorrow and will be back home on Saturday! I hope to get a walk in when I get home. On Saturday night I will fine tune my sermon for Sunday and will have the privilege of preaching at both the services and then I get to toodle down the highway again to Los Angeles and stay at the Bonaventure for my birthday and then have a meeting on Monday with the Diocesan Daughters of the King Board. Makes me want to live in LA! What is crazy is that I actually am loving this! I know I talk a lot about being human doings but here is the kicker, if you are finding and drawing energy from this then I guess it's ok. I definitely am drawing energy from this. I feel God's love, joy, and spirit enlivening me at every turn. So much so, that I can't complain only give thanks! Love is the key!

So here are a few prayers to keep us calm as we carry on! 


Dear God  we give thanks for : The life of Nelson Mandela and pray for the people of South Africa
We pray for all those who are newly grieving and those marking first anniversaries of those dear ones who have passed.
We pray for all those who are in Emergency rooms and hospitals.
We pray for all who travel and all those are in the drivers seats of Buses, Trains, Planes, Ships, and automobiles.
We pray for alertness on the road .
We pray for all those who are sick and have chronic illnesses of any kind. 
We  pray for all those who will be attending any church meeting or convention this weekend.

We pray for an increase of Hope, Peace, Joy, and love this Advent season.

We pray for___________________________________

We give thanks for _____________________________

We remember and celebrate those whom we love and see no longer__________________________

Lord God we ask for calm and the energy to carry large responsibilities with joy and love in our hearts. Help us to unwind and to rest,relax,refresh and renew our bodies, minds, and spirits.

Watch over us O Lord as we continue to walk with you on our journey.

All these petitions and thanksgivings we lift up to you  O Lord  our creator, redeemer and sanctifier. Amen.

I am a pilgrim

How Beautiful are the Feet of Them

Chariots of Fire

Vangelis Hymme





I love you, you matter, and I am so blessed, honored and privileged to have you all in my life!

Love and Peace of Mind!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment