Sunday, December 15, 2013

Walking in God's Cathedral of Hope, Joy, Peace, and Life! An emotionally uplifting walk tonight!





Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on our Journey!

Tonight I'm going to spare you with more talk and give you tonight's pix and some music just to give you some down time! However tomorrow we will be back in full swing with all three. Just know that you all are loved and treasured and I'm glad that we are walking on our journey together. God is good and everything God made is good! Keep sending in your prayer requests! I love carrying you and those whom you ask to be prayed for in my heart as I walk on our journey!

Tonight's walking weather was crisp and a little misty but with a marvelous Moon up above. Shaw's Steakhouse smelled of Santa Maria Style BBQ! I wish I could have done the Miller route but it is still a tad bit too dark and I want to keep the peace that is indwelling in me stable. Ok! Here are the pix!

I love you, you matter and I give God thanks for you this day!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara























The Angel's Voice - Diane Arkenstone

Through the Veil- Diane Arkenstone

A Choir of Angels

Sanctuary- Diane Arkenstone

No comments:

Post a Comment