Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Taking time to live, love, and laugh!




Dear Family of  Love and on our Journey!

Don't forget to live, love, and laugh every minute of the day especially during this season. We all are under stress of some kind and we need to re- learn how to live, how to love, and how to laugh.
Living means that we need to get out of the ruts we may find ourselves in. I love walking in the evening when the Christmas lights are up and the houses and businesses are gussied up.  I will be getting in the car sometime soon to take a driving journey around town where I cant't walk and take pix. Seeing Christmas lights was Steve's favorite thing to do. I'm following his lead. As part of living, we need to take time to add fun and adventure. This can be done anywhere you are! Traveling does this but taking walks can open your eyes, hearts, and minds. 

Take time to love and show love. That's as simple as that! Being a loving person can go along way and make lives sweeter and more complete. I don't need one person to make my life complete. My life is complete by loving all of our family members unconditionally without judging. God is  the completer and places all of our family members in our lives. Many of them are unexpected delights, treasures, and are total surprises. I know I have many, and you all are just that. I'm amazed every day by you and your love and acceptance of me. I hope you know that I love and accept you as you are. You are all such gifts to me. Who needs Tiffany Blue boxes!

Take time to laugh! Remember the blog earlier today? Pull that one out when you need it . Having a sense of humor is vitally important and it is good for your body, mind, and spirit. So keep laughing all the way home! That doesn't mean laughing when you need to be serious. It means having balance and  not being totally serious! Take time to watch funny movies, read funnies, and listen to funny videos on YouTube. The list is endless.

So Take time to live, love, and laugh every day of your life and especially this time of year! And don't for get to pray and won't you continue to Walk With Me On Our Journey?

I love you!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara
















From the Vault! A little bit of a blast from the past!






No comments:

Post a Comment