Monday, December 9, 2013

Praying in place and getting rest!



Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on our journey,

I am finally home from my 4 day driving trek that managed to total 753 miles! Yikes! I'm a bit tired and need a day of rest to get back in to the walking groove.  I am amazed that I have been able to do this! No, I'm not  God has been in the midst of all of this and all of this has been very good! My dad is even proud of me.
We will pray in place and walk tomorrow.

Lord God we pray for all who must drive for their jobs and take them far away from their families.

We pray for all those who continue to grieve  the loss of loved ones especially those who have died this time of the year.

We pray for all those who will be attending the service for Nelson Mandela tomorrow. We pray for the safety of all who attend especially those who are leaders of the many nations.

We pray for all those who are homeless, hungry, and lonely. Help us to never see them as invisible.

We pray and give thanks for all our family members tonight and their families too. 

We pray and give thanks for all the many blessings that you have bestowed up on us today.

We pray for all the hot spots in the world. May they find peace.

Lord we pray for those who have lost hope. Help us to be hope bringers.

Give us the courage to be peacemakers in a broken world Lord.

Lord we pray for______________________________

Lord we pray for the hopes of ________________________

Lord we pray for peace and the peace among nations and family members.

Lord help us sew seeds of hope, peace, joy and love as we continue to journey on to the Manger of Hope, Peace, Joy, and  Love. Amen.

*****************************

Well lovies, I need to get rest. I love you and hope that you all have had a blessed day. I Love you, you matter I and I give God thanks for you this day!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment