Sunday, April 27, 2014

Veils and beams of light from the Sun lighting our pathway



Dear Family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey!

Wow! We had spectacular veils and beams of light from the Sun lighting our pathway and giving us energy to pray and be silent as we walked with God on our pilgrim Journey tonight. God keeps giving us an amazing display of wonder in His Cathedral of Life. I suggest that everyone who can, get out of the house, unplug, and go and commune with God in nature every day or every few days. Fresh air and 20 minutes in the sunshine with sleeves rolled up will give you Vitamin D and Vitamin Deity! I also want everyone to take time for fun! Yes Fun! It has been a long time since we talked about the necessity of having fun and letting your whimsical side fly! It is equally important to add fun to ones' quiver of life. I'm sure each of you wonder how that fits with prayer walking, the spiritual life, and being on pilgrimage? Fun helps on be a functional human being and gives one joy so that when challenges arise one can meet them with resiliency and confidence. I'm  finding that fun is one of the ingredients that help going through a diagnosis of Cancer more bearable. If I can find something to crack up about each day I have helped myself allow for greater healing. Case in point, we have animals from time to time visit our back yard. Today we had our usual two meandering cats and many flocks of birds who feed and eat up our daily allotment of bird food. But today we had a visit from a black and white bunny rabbit who visited us this afternoon. I don't know who it belongs to but it sure gave me start and I at first thought Oh No Not Hallucinations! Not Harvey! This bunny was real all right! I'm hoping it found its way home. I couldn't help but laugh! So, my dear family find something to laugh and be joyful about each and every day! You will find your bodies, minds, and spirits enlivened and lighter.  Let's take a look at tonight's pix take a walk with me on our journey. Take time to rest, relax, refresh, and renew your spirits as you virtual prayer walk in silence on this most holy ground. As Black Elk once said "The Holy Land is everywhere " and this "As you walk upon the earth, treat each step as a prayer." 










































Now, let us take time to pray for all of our family members and the many prayer requests we have been given and add our thanksgivings to God for all that God has done this day for us and our family.

We offer these prayers to you O God and lay down and rest gentle in your arms. Amen.

*****************

Good Night my dear and wonderful family! I love you and may you have a restful and peaceful night.

Love, joy, peace, and blessings be yours always!

Sara

Tonight's musical selection:

Georg Phillip Telemann Watermusic

No comments:

Post a Comment