Friday, May 9, 2014

Faith and moving forward on our journey!




Good evening dear family of Love and Pilgrims on Our Journey!

 I can't believe I'm tucked in La Mesa for tomorrow's Spring Assembly for the Daughters of the King! 36 or more hours ago, I didn't know that I would be able to but God opened the doors and Voila! Here I am. I guess I'm meant to take Walk With Me On Our Journey  on the road. If we think of it we are always on a pilgrimage of life and faith! The challenge is this, we seldom realize how important journeying and being a pilgrim is. We must give ourselves over to the concept of not reaching a final destination.We are constantly placed in a peculiar state of not living in suspension or freeze frame or instant replay. We are always moving forever forward not backward. Notice our loving God didn't put eyes in the backs of our head? Just hair! So my dear family let us continue to be on pilgrimage wherever God is leading us! Can you sense the adventure and since this is Keeping the Faith Friday Fearlessly Without Fretting? Let's do just that, but first let us take time to pray and give thanks for today.

Loving God we thank you for giving us this day where we are told not to fear your movement and the plans you have made for us. Fear Not I Am With you God says to us!

Loving God may we continue to speak truth to power and on behalf of the least of these. Fear not I will give you the words to say to this broken and downcast world.

Loving God may we join our brothers and sisters throughout the world and shine your light one to another and reflect you not only with our eyes but in our loving deeds of love and light. Fear not I am with you be not afraid.

Loving God we thank you for this day may we ever find our minds fixed on you most loving and merciful God. Fear not! I am the God who brought you out!

Loving God we pray for all of our family members who have any illness and especially those illnesses we do not understand. Do not be afraid!

Loving God we pray for those who are afraid, lost, and alone! Fear not! I am with you.

Loving God we pray these prayers, make these thanksgivings, celebrate these days, and remember all of our family members who have died. May we not be afraid to ask You loving God for help for ourselves and others and to be in holy conversation with you.

Take time in silence to think and pray for our family members by name or situation.

Loving God move us forward as we take our rest and may we awaken refreshed to do your work in your Kingdom. All this we ask in your most Holy Name. Amen.

*************

Good Night Dear Family! Time for me to rest and that means you too! I love you and give thanks to God for you always!

Love, joy, and peace be yours always!

Sara






















No comments:

Post a Comment