Monday, May 19, 2014

I didn't expect this today! Sad news to share!




Dear Family of  Love and Pilgrims on our Journey,

I have sad news to share, my dad Leroy Fischer Macdonald Jr. entered eternal life this morning. He was sent back to the ER from the Extended Care Center at 5:30 a.m. this morning with shortness of  breath and poor oxygenation. As deaths go his was a very peaceful one and he wasn't in any pain. Most of the family had opportunities to say their goodbyes.  I didn't expect this today! I had a lot to do to get ready for my surgery for the port placement tomorrow which will be going forward as will chemo on Wednesday. Today was supposed to be You Matter Monday not You Mourn Monday. Please keep the Macdonald family and all of those who will mourn Dad's loss.  Tonight I would like to share photos of my dad and have you see what he looked like. I love you all. We will have written prayers tomorrow night.

Please hold each other close and tell everyone you love them.  Don't take anything for granted you never know when your loved ones won't be there. 

I love you, You Matter, and are all precious to me and I give God thanks for you this day and always!

Sara








1 comment:

  1. What wonderful memories you have. What a great guy your dad must have been. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete