Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Journey into the Labyrinth- Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey?





Dear Family of Love!

I hope all is well and that you all had a Wonderful and Wonder-Filled Wednesday! It was another beautiful day with  Sunsets from God's art gallery.  Tonight was our monthly caregiver support group and it was a wonderful meeting. After the meeting I decided it was time to do my traditional Summer Labyrinth walk at Marian Regional Medical Center. I have missed this so much. I used to do it before my chemo appointments and I found these walks to be cleansing, peace of mind making, and packed just enough Love Energy to put one into the OM Zone. Is there anything that does that for you? I hope there is if not please find something that does. Tonight let us take time to take a journey into the Labyrinth with our music and virtual labyrinth. It will help you get into the OM Zone and relax. 

Don't forget to put up your Quiet Area Sign as a signal that it is time that you are entering into a time of quiet.



Now Let us take our time as we walk this our virtual labyrinth. Use your mouse as your feet and don't forget to breathe. 




Here is our musical selection for this evening; 

Healing and Relaxing Music by Pablo Arellano Walking in the Light


For those of you who haven't walked a labyrinth before here is a video about walking the labyrinth:

Labyrinth -A walking meditation

These prayers are as if God is asking you the questions. Respond any way that you wish as long as they come from your hearts, heart homes, with Love Energy.

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey.?
Respond: Yes God, I will walk wherever you walk, and journey with light and joyful feet upon your most Holy Ground.

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey to wholeness, holiness, and health? 

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey to peace of mind and become a peacemaker to this fragile and broken world.

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and serve the least of these whom we will meet on this holy path?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and  love others as I  love you?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and help me conserve my Cathedral of Life?

Child of God will you take my hand and  Walk With Me On Our Journey and help me care for all of my family members wherever they may be?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and pray daily  for me, for our family members remembering?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and be thoughtful and give thanks daily remembering to give thanks for_______________?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and Keep the Faith Friday Fearlessly without fretting and lay down your burdens_____________________?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and practice and prepare for Self and Sabbath Care Weekend?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and remember that every day is You Matter Monday and that everyone matters even our most difficult family members?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and Take Care on Take Care Tuesday not just for  ourselves but others?

Child of God will you take my hand and Walk With Me On Our Journey and see the Wonder on this Wonder-filled Wednesday.

Child of God let us walk together upon this most holy ground as the holy people of God and remember that every day that we live, move, and just be is holy. Amen.


++++++

Good Night Dear Family of God! I love you!  I give God Thanks for you this day and always! Remember tomorrow is Being Thoughtful and Thankful Thursday!


I love you ! Will you walk we me on our journey?

Sara





























No comments:

Post a Comment