Saturday, November 23, 2013

A happy and joyous walk and a special message!





Dear Family On Our Journey!

Tonight's walk was a happy and joyous one! From the time I stepped outside my front door to til I returned, I had the most amazing feeling! God was in this walk and in the prayers as God always is. I even ran in the sprinklers with joy and abandon! This is what I meant about having fun. What did you do for fun today? I hope you had the opportunity to do so. 

Tonight I want to talk with you briefly about something that has been brought to my attention by one of my newest dear friend and family member. The need to watch out for our elderly drivers and monitor them as they get into their older years.  I would say 80 +  maybe earlier we all need to keep an eye on them, their reflexes, vision, hearing, and mental acuity. If they become unsteady on their feet or any of the above. Consider having them give up their driving privileges. Everyone's safety depends on it. I don't think they would benefit by being jailed or have a major depression  after an accident. Be mindful. It is a loving thing to do.  Please watch the following video!

Elderly Driving Public Service Annoucement


Tomorrow I will post a special cycle of prayers for the last week of Pentecost and helping those of you who would like to get ready for Advent and pray on our seasonal journey as well. 

I'm looking forward to doing quite a few special types of things for us blogwise in the coming month. We will have a variety of prayers, prose, and helpful hints on how to be well in body, mind, and spirit throughout the holiday season. Keep checking in each day and know that I will be continuing to pray and walk on our journey with you! I love you very much my special and dear family on our journey!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara

















I am a Pilgrim! Neville

Ride On King Jesus


1 comment:

  1. Zimmer frames are now very popular and used by many people who face trouble during walking. Zimmers frames are nowadays used by elderly people after stroke to aid in walking. There are many online sites nowadays providing the best quality devices.

    ReplyDelete