Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Time to take care!



Dear Family on Our Journey!

It was a cool crisp night and I'm glad that I'm home in my nice warm house. I'm nursing a sinus headache and it's time to take care. For the next few days my walking is going to be curtailed due to my ministry meeting in Atlanta! It is necessary that I remain healthy. Planes are bad places for germs and I don't need or want any baddies! 

This time of year we all need to practice good self-care! 
Here are just a few good suggestions to keep you healthy:

Get plenty of rest
Drink plenty of fluids
Wash your hands often ( Sing Happy Birthday ) Use warm soapy water.
Eat a balanced diet- sorry that isn't a bottle of beer in one hand and a slice of pizza in another!
Dress warmly!
Go outside for your daily dose of Vitamin D
Get your flu shot
If you are sick stay home from: work, church, school, and groups.  Cancer and autoimmune patients please ask your doctor what your limitations should be.  As an old school rule No going to places where there are germs! (Hospitals, care facilities, and people's residences who have illness)
Take time for physical, mental, and spiritual fitness!

Well lovies those are my helpful hints for staying well this time of year. It's good anytime but a good time to get into good habits is now.

I love you! Stay well and take care! All of us who are your family members love you and want you to take care of yourself. Not just on Take Care Tuesday's!

Love and peace of mind!

Sara

















There is a Balm In Gilead

His Eye is on the Sparrow

Precious Lord Take My Hand


1 comment:

  1. It is very comfortable and safe feeling of finding someone who can provide the company of long walking way. But people are busy with their life and none is here to support the disabled one in their path. Disability aids can be the best solution for this reason.

    ReplyDelete