Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We're back and I'm praying, loving, and carrying you and your prayer requests! Walking too! :)



Dear Family on our Journey!

Well it has been a week since I put foot to pavement here in Santa Maria! Boy, have I missed it and I have missed you. Funny how changing locales often makes on feel the disconnect even more. We kept in touch but there is something altogether spiritual about our time and place that we pray and walk. Today I was able to feel my equilibrium come back in small doses. Going to bed early last evening helped. Honoring my body helped even more. Today we learned that Sir John Tavener a wonderful composer of church music entered eternal life. You will remember his "Song for Athene" that was played and sung at Princess Diana's funeral. I will be placing some of his works into our playlist tonight. It has an ethereal quality just as our prayer walking does especially at night and seeing how the flash interprets moon light and the atmosphere. This evening's over arching prayer focus had to be our family members in the Philippines. Let's begin knitting those prayer circles around our family members and cover them with our imagined  prayer quilts, prayer shawls, and prayer blankets of love, prayer, and compassion. Let us help anyway we can. I was overjoyed that I had so many prayer requests. I carried you and your prayer requests in my heart and soul. I love you, You matter, and I want you to continue to take care on this Take Care Tuesday.

This week's challenge is to try to see good in all kinds of circumstances and to take care of yourselves! 


With a grateful heart filled with love, joy, and thanksgiving for you, I wish you blessed and peaceful night's rest.

Sara

Sir John Tavener Sampler

The Dormition of the Mother of God -Tavener

Song For Athene / Princess Diana's Funeral

Ikon of Light

God is With Us Tavener























No comments:

Post a Comment