Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Let's remember those little things that mean so much!



Good Evening Dear Family,

I love each and every one of you and will be carrying you and your prayer requests with me. Yes dear ones I will take your prayer requests throughout my time in Atlanta/Woodstock. You all know that where ever you go you are with me in the special niche that God has created for you in my heart. As I have been preparing for my trip it had occurred to me that the most important gift we give to each other is the acknowledgement that our absence will be felt. I'm not even on the plane yet but still I'm missing my dad, my family, my DOK chapter and parish family to boot. Every time I go away on even an overnight trip or an all day trip I wonder if and not morbidly if this will be my final time I close the door and see my family, our family. It is important to tell our family members that they matter,  we love them, we are praying for them, we are supporting them and have their backs. In the next few days please remember to give everyone who matters to you the gift of your presence. Listen intently, See them as one of God's creation made in God's image and likeness,
Don't just hear, Don't just look, Don't just ignore. Just be present and engaged. Show love, be loving, and be compassionate to all.  Remember it's those little things that mean so much! You matter to me and I love you! You are my family this day and all the days to come.


Love and peace of mind and until I post from Atlanta may God Be with you until you see this blog again!

Sara







Vaya Con Dios My Darling -Anne Murray

Together Wherever We Go


No comments:

Post a Comment