Thursday, November 7, 2013

Walking definitely has its benefits! Body, mind, and spiritwise!

Dear Family on Our Journey!

I have arrived safely in Atlanta/Woodstock!
I remember my last flight and having to zip through airports! Not good 1 Legs cramped and swollen1 Not this time baby! I have more stamina than I'd ever thought I'd have. Today I haven't had time to even take a breather one flight after the other and long distances to stride. God truly knows what S/he is doing. I'm even learning how to sleep on a plane. I have been up since 3:30 a.m.  after all.  Lessons learned  on our self-care challenge this week is to get those legs and your body walking!  If you are in a closed office space without a lot of ventilation and blinds closed one must open them, the window, and go for a walk daily! A daily dose of fresh air will cleanse your soul, freshen your mind, and give stamina to your body. It even  makes one happier and have lots of joyful energy! 

I have felt your love and prayers across the miles and believe me it is like one of our family members has told me "like balm" Please continue to pray for all those who are homeless, hungry, and lost. I'm still taking your prayer requests while I'm away and that will continue. You are in my heart and I have your back. Remember you matter to me! 

Love, prayers, support, and joyful gladness and thanksgiving for all of you this night!

Sara








No comments:

Post a Comment