Saturday, November 16, 2013

Moonlight and prayer walking!



Good Evening Dear Family on Our Journey!

Tonight the Moon had mystical qualities that was exciting to see. I felt honored that I could walk and pray on such a night as this. Sometimes we get special scenes that God gives us as a reminder that God is in charge and he is the master painter and planner. I wanted to capture each and every scene but couldn't because God wanted me to experience this and feel God's presence. I prayed and felt a joyful calmness. This is what happens when you get outside and feel the inner peace that can only come from the Creator of all things. I hope that you are getting outside and unplugging from cyberspace. It is so very important. God wants you to experience life in the sacred space of the outdoors. Walking at certain times of the day can mirror the daily office. Tonight it was like walking and praying in a vespers service set in nature. I listened to Abdelazer by Purcell.  A neat piece of music but not so happy a story. How are you doing with the healthy living suggestions? I hope you are starting to do them. Tomorrow take a Sabbath day of rest and reconnect with your spirit. Rest is very necessary as is worship. Use that time to fellowship with your parish family and your entire family. Just know that you are welcome here and we can have our prayer time while I(We) walk if you can't get out. Check out the framework from last evening. This night I can tell you that I felt like all of us were and are in God's hands and God will not let us fall. No worries and no doubts! Take time to rest tonight my dear family! I love you and God does as well. 

Love, prayers, and peace of heart and mind!

Sara
































No comments:

Post a Comment