Thursday, November 28, 2013

Don't do Black Friday ! Paint the town Pink and have some fun!



Hello dear family!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Instead of participating in Black Friday let's get Tickled Pink on Friday and have some fun! Yes Fun! Remember Fun = Living, loving, and laughing! I haven't gone nuts but we all need to decompress after today and take time for Fun on Fun Friday and throughout the weekend.

Smile at everyone you meet ! You might be surprised what the results will be.
Sing down the lane like Jeremy Brett did in "My Fair Lady!" I do this! I really do!
Go to the movies or rent the funniest movies you can down load. My favorite is "Much Ado About Nothing!" Hey nonny nonny! 
Go for a walk!
Send someone flowers who you don't know really well. Practice Random Acts of Kindness!
Take time to read the funnies!
Disguise your voice and call your loved one and talk to them. Steve and I had phone fun and made up wildly crazy scenarios. He even left me a call back number on my phone! It was Washington DC- The White House!
 I made up mysterious email accounts when he and his buddy were doing a film project! CluemistressClarice was one of them.
I have a made up avi on Twitter that I no longer use Sasha Constantine @sashathemystic because I don't remember the password and I'm having more fun being me !
Find funny videos on YouTube!
Take photos around town or where ever you are. I have influenced many to do this and I am enjoying their adventures.
I might just go run the bases tomorrow! 
The list if endless and the following elements must be there: Loving, Living, and Laughing!

Prayer walking resumes tomorrow! I will pray for you tonight as I have all along! You are forever in my life and heart.

I love you and give thanks to God continually for you!

Sara


Are You having any Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment