Monday, November 11, 2013

Praying in place and honoring our bodies!



Good Evening Dear Family on Our Journey!

I thought I would be able to prayer walk tonight but my body is spent after a very long day and trip. Since it is You Matter Monday! I matter to myself and want to take care and begin to get readjusted to time, space, along with body, mind, and spirit.  Here are our prayers for today's praying in place and honoring our bodies:

Lord watch over all those who travel and are returning home in different time zones.
Pray for them.

Lord give us time to readjust and honor our bodies!
Give them strength to do this.

Thank you Lord for watching over our loved ones!
We give you thanks!

Help us to have patience when some of our travel plans have glitches!
Give us patience and quiet calm Lord.

Thank you O Lord for our safe return!
We give you our thanks and praise this day and always!

We pray for our family members of the Philippines !
Comfort and protect them O Lord.

We pray for our family members who are Veterans and their families as they are remembered today.
Help us always to remember, love, and care for them.

Help us to remember that everyone and every thing  matters!
Thank you Lord for creating and making us in your image and likeness.

For all those who have asked for prayer at church, Twitter, Facebook, or in person. 
We thank you for their requests.

We pray for all those whom we pray.
Comfort, heal, and love them O Lord.

Lord we thank you for the gift of our family and those who walk with us on our journey this day and always!
Lord we thank you for all your blessings and loving kindness.

I thank you for giving me the opportunity to walk and pray in place and carry those who request prayer and all those whom I pray on behalf of others. Lord continue to have me walk with you on our journey together. Amen.

Love and prayers this night!
Sara

P.S. I love you and you Matter to God, Me, and I hope you matter to you!









Veteran's Day  Music Sampler
Nimrod by Elgar

Eternal Father Strong To Save

God of Our Fathers



No comments:

Post a Comment