Monday, November 4, 2013

Getting down to the heart of the matter




My Dear Family on our Journey,

How are you on You Matter Monday? Did you practice good self-care? I hope so. Today has been one of excitement. I'm (We) are going to Atlanta on Thursday and I received the big packet of info via -email. Lots of reading and things to ponder. It has finally hit me that I'm in the Celebration Chapter  and I'm on National Council. This isn't a dream but very real (palpable). God is amazing! The only way I can describe how God is purposing my life and that I'm on the right path that God has set for me is this:

It warms my heart
Quickens my step 
Enlivens my spirit
Feels as though Living Water is coursing through my veins
It has a deep sense of joy, mystery and at the same time is humbling.

Glad I could remember these words. I came up with them on our prayer walk tonight! Just thinking about those words brings joyful and happy tears. I almost feel like Moses taking of his shoes in front of God and the burning bush.

I was so busy taking it all in tonight that I only have two photos! But that's ok!  One of our family members has asked for prayers for those who are victims of bullying, those who bully, and an end to bullying. That my dear family will be our prayer focus tonight when you find yourself awake. I hope you are adjusting to the time change.

This week let us get down to the heart of the Matter! That is You matter to God, You matter to me, I hope you matter to you and that you take time to show other family members that they matter as well.

I love you and you matter!

Love and peace of mind and thankful to God that we are family!

Sara









Taste and See The hymn during communion yesterday

Here I am Lord

On Eagle's Wings

O Clap Your Hands -Ralph Vaughan Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment