Friday, November 8, 2013

Busy day of meetings! Lots of love, prayer, joy, laughs, and celebration!


Good Evening Dear Family!

It has been a busy of meetings and lots to think about. We are a wonderful group of women who are committed to The Lord. Lots of time for prayer interspersed with a zeal for getting things done and focused on what's important! Prayer, service, and evangelism. The business part helps keep our order ticking and functioning properly doing God's work out in the vineyard. That's what we are called to do. I'm called to do a variety of ministries that coalesce into one and that is doing the Lord's work with a smile, enthusiasm and without fear. I never dreamed that I'd be on the National Council of the Order of the Daughters of the King (R) and enjoying it. I have an awesome group of sisters who I'm getting to know. Hugs and smiles and a lot of love flowing. Not to mention quite a few ok more than quite a few laughs! We definitely are the Celebration Chapter. I have never been in a large group where the Holy Spirit was so alive and palpable. Hope to get a walk in soon here at the Simpsonwood Retreat Center. My body misses it, praying while walking, and praying for you! I love you all! Keep the faith! I have your back and I always will. That is God's promise to me and my promise to you! I give God thanks every day for you! 

Love, peace of mind, and joyful celebration doing the ministry that God is calling me to!

Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment