Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome Home ! You are loved and welcome in our family this day and always!



Good Evening Family on Our Journey!

How did everyone fare today with the return to standard time? I had to be up at 4:45 a.m. to get ready to go to St. Paul's Pomona for an installation of new Daughters of the King. When I got up I went outside and it was in the word's of George Carlin "The Weather Report is Dark!" When I arrived I felt like I instantly belonged there. Another warm and loving welcome from start to finish. I learned that this is an everyday occurrence not just because I'm the Diocesan President of the Daughters of the King. Their motto is Welcome Home! I want you all to feel here, on Facebook and on Twitter that you are welcome in my life and in our big and wonderful family. I love you very much.  I saw the below on Facebook today and I wanted to share it!:


This is what I want you to feel every time you click on our blog's link.  God is truly love, mercy, compassion, and wonderfully awesome! I feel this every day to overflowing. Don't be afraid to love, show love, and accept the love and joy others bring into your life each day. You do that for me every time you read our blog and honor me by allowing me to pray  your prayer requests.   I hope all of you remember that this is a week is self care and adjusting to the time change and I wanted to give you all a heads up from me! I'm traveling to Atlanta on Thursday for the annual meeting of the National Council of the Order of the Daughters of the King(R). This will be my first of this type of ministerial meeting. Please pray for all who are traveling to this important meeting. I will be doing inspirational snippets while there. I will not let you be without some kind of inspirational message. I'm accountable to you and I love you ! Take good care tonight. We are all in this together and we are family! Welcome home dear ones, Welcome home!

Love, peace of mind, with a joyful and exuberant heart this day and always!

Sara









Cantate Domino - Rutter -Walking music

Pie Jesu -Faure Requiem This was sung today at the 10:00 a.m. service

Ubi Caritas -Durufle This was on KUSC  when I was driving down to Pomona

Morten Lauridson Sure on this Shining Night

No comments:

Post a Comment