Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Thoughtful Thursday!



Good Evening Dear Family on Our Journey!

Welcome to another Thoughtful Thursday! What does it mean to be thoughtful? For me being thoughtful means taking time to think before someone does something. It is intentional planning with the added bonus of taking care of each detail. Being thoughtful is not reacting to things and flying off the handle when something crazy happens. Being reactive is not being thoughtful or helpful, in many cases it can both hurt hearts and harm. We all need to be thoughtful.We all need to be good role models and be more kind, considerate, thoughtful, compassionate and the biggie more loving. Every thing we do we must do it with the added bonus of intentionality. Awhile ago an old classmate friended me on Facebook. She sent me a PM and apologized for being mean to me in elementary school. I still am weeping and very moved by this action. I remember when I was at a high school reunion and a group of girls/women came up to me and apologized for their actions towards me. If we all could do this the world would be a much better place. We live in a time where bullying, hate-mongering,  holding grudges,being cold and detached must be stopped and sent to the land of lost luggage and bad socks! When I'm walking and praying I'm being thoughtful and focused on positives not negatives! Sometimes the fleet will come in like Fr. Keating described in centering prayer.Yes, it even happens to me when I'm trying to sort out situations that will need love and care not be hateful and hurtful. Not good, but that only means we need to stretch our hearts to be more loving and accepting of circumstances and remember that we are all human beings with failings too. Taking time to be more thoughtful leads us to being more thankful and being more thankful leads us to being more gracious and loving. Being thoughtful also means not being like St. Paul and going on and on and on. Lovies, I love you! Have a blessed night and let's get ready for tomorrow. I haven't decided what to call Friday yet! You'll know when I post it on Facebook and Twitter. 

Love and peace of mind! 

Sara











The Journey Begins!

The Hill of Seven Colors

Shadowfax- Too Far to Whisper

We used to laugh

Acoustic Alchemy - Jubilation

1 comment:

  1. Disabled persons need special care and love. Nowadays many improved instruments, tools and devices are available to make the life comfortable. Sometimes attendants cannot take care of them and that time, these accessories can do a lot to support them and make life easy and comfortable. Chair riser couch or chair assist-a-tray . Swivel tray, cup holder, height adjustable, ergonomic grip, easy to assemble.

    ReplyDelete