Sunday, November 10, 2013

I love...!

Hello Dear Family!

I'm making this blog short! I have to be up in a few hours to go to the airport. I love you! Today more meetings and lots of pictures taken on prayer walking . Walking in the woods. I love the smell of sunlight on the tree bark. I love the Sun shining through the trees! I love the feeling of family and sisterhood . I love being in servant leadership. But most of all I love God and love calling you friends and family this day and always! Won't you continue to walk with me on our journey ? God bless you my precious ones! Will post the album of pictures tomorrow and music to raise your spirits and soothe your souls! Tomorrow is YOU MATTER MONDAY!

Love and peace of mind ant thanksgiving to God for you!

Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment